Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, blandy said:

Supermarket moves stuff around and then I can't find the things that I need. Why do they do it? what on earth gets into their heads? Leave stuff where it is, so people can find it. Twunts.

Whilst on the subject of supermarkets, I came on to post exactly this.

I know why they do it as @bickster has explained.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

They do it to force you to look at new things and buy more. It works too. Bex told me cos thats kinda work related for her now

It's a way of these idiots confusing us and making us buy shit we don't need.

You go to the isle that you knew was Jaffa Cakes etc. and suddenly it's now the crisp aisle, and while I am now there, I see they have launched 'Giant Wotsits'..  and into the trolley goes a bag! When in actual fact, I didn't even intend buying pissing Giant Wotists in the first place!

It's very savvy how they do it and yes, it does work. They are trying to predict how we shop whilst also making us buy more.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

I don't like shopping, but I realised a few years ago that the real thing was that I just didn't like people. I can manage shopping if I'm left alone.

I hate crowds with passion mind. And queues. I think being in the military made me allergic to queues. It's a shame cause it's made concerts less fun.

The only thing worse than people is IKEA. Well that's a lie. The only thing worse than people is being around people at IKEA. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I would have killed them. White chocolate is the devil's spunk. 

Bloody right it is. 

No Way Omg GIF by Catholic Connect

19 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't like shopping, but I realised a few years ago that the real thing was that I just didn't like people. I can manage shopping if I'm left alone.

I hate crowds with passion mind. And queues. I think being in the military made me allergic to queues. It's a shame cause it's made concerts less fun.

The only thing worse than people is IKEA. Well that's a lie. The only thing worse than people is being around people at IKEA. 

R197cbda849ccf2f08eae3a03c76987f9?rik=y9

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Exactly this. Completely to the last detail and reasoning (though I can tolerate people as long as they aren't dicks and there aren't too many of them).

27 minutes ago, blandy said:

Exactly this. Completely to the last detail and reasoning (though I can tolerate people as long as they aren't dicks and there aren't too many of them).

Is Passchendaele your happy place?

U2A5: Studying History through Movies: Passchendaele - CHC2D/P Canadian  History

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

When I go to the supermarkets on my todd, I like to look at, and find the most expensive honey.  Manuka honey in Sainsbury's at £25 a jar is a usual jaw dropper.  Whilst I would never buy it, I fantasise about just opening a jar and scooping it all out with my fingers and just trying it.  Like... what's so special?  I get cheap honey is mostly just refined sugar or whatever, but c'mon!

Apparently Manuka honey has some very good PR and health benefit wise, is not much different from regular 'good' honey you can buy at a local farm or garden centre (i.e. not tescos £2 honey).

Check this bad boy out:

THE TRUE HONEY COMPANY Ultra Premium Manuka Honey MGO1500+ 250g

£559.99

https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/the-true-honey-company-ultra-premium-manuka-honey-mgo1500-250g_R03701690/

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

Let me get this right - there are people on here who like shopping, who actively look forward to it?

Jebus.

Yeah I can't stand shopping in person. I just hate people. Standing around in your way and leaving their trolley in stupid places and generally just being annoying. When you add a contagious disease into the mix it just isn't worth it.

The odd time I do want to go to a supermarket and see what's there and impulse buy, I can still do it. For the other 99% of the time somebody brings it to my door. Cheers!

2 hours ago, blandy said:

Let me get this right - there are people on here who like shopping, who actively look forward to it?

Jebus.

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Food shopping yes. Why would I not like to buy all the things I want to eat.

Clothes/retail shopping on the other hand, McGrath no. Never. I get given stuff at Christmas and that'll do 'til next Christmas unless something needs replacing, and I mean needs.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, BOF said:

Clothes/retail shopping on the other hand, McGrath no. Never. I get given stuff at Christmas and that'll do 'til next Christmas unless something needs replacing, and I mean needs.

With the addition of Records to food, this is me.

34 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yes, yes, yes. Exactly THIS. I'd rather go to the dentist than go clothes shopping. 

I love shopping, find something therapeutic about spending money, almost like the boredom and shit I put up with at work is justifiable when I go buy something that I want 

If I'm bored, in a bad mood, anything close to depressed ill go shopping, it's got me in to trouble in the past but now I'm fortunate to largely be ok (and be less in a bad mood)

Drinking in that mood does nothing for me, I don't do the rough week at work Friday night beer I do a Friday night pop in to town 

I like clothes shopping as well, but only ‘cause I’m really quite vain. New clothes make me feel good. I know, I know...

• Like 1

Just now, El Zen said:

I like clothes shopping as well, but only ‘cause I’m really quite vain. New clothes make me feel good. I know, I know...

They make me feel horribly self-conscious. 

Â