Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

26 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I like clothes shopping as well, but only ‘cause I’m really quite vain. New clothes make me feel good. I know, I know...

Not a fan of new clothes, they take a time to make me feel confortable, they need breaking in to my body and the way I do things

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That's the best way of saying "I'm a fat bastard" that I've ever seen and I shall definitely be using the phrase forthwith.

Well yes that is true :mrgreen: but tbh I felt the same when I wasn't

The only real new clothes I enjoy wearing are me bills and socks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Grocery shopping at around 11pm is a godsend. About 20 people in the mahoosive Tesco superstore wandering around like zombies. It’s absolute bliss. 

4 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Apparently Manuka honey has some very good PR and health benefit wise, is not much different from regular 'good' honey you can buy at a local farm or garden centre (i.e. not tescos £2 honey).

Check this bad boy out:

https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/the-true-honey-company-ultra-premium-manuka-honey-mgo1500-250g_R03701690/

Love that.   Not just Ultra. Not just Premium. ULTRA PREMIUM version of a highly superior product. 

I can just picture Harry Enfield in his shop selling expensive "shit" 

14 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Grocery shopping at around 11pm is a godsend. About 20 people in the mahoosive Tesco superstore wandering around like zombies. It’s absolute bliss. 

It's a good time if your shopping list includes a single, green, leftover banana

Just now, Mic09 said:

It's a good time if your shopping list includes a single, green, leftover banana

Yes you could go at a busy time and have a much bigger selection of individual green bananas

Another work one... My boss just sent a proper Friday afternoon enjoy your weekend shit email, responding to an email from 8.30am this morning at 4.45pm, throwing them under the bus in an unpleasant tone demanding that they urgently do this this and this... To a guy in a different department in our company... 

word removed behaviour 

• Shocked 1

I rent a council garage. Last night I left my keys in the car, and locked via the inside handle.

Now my car is stuck in the garage with the only garage door key sitting on the passenger seat. What a word removed.

So far waited 14 minutes for SMBC out of hours service to answer the phone.

Gonna be one of those days...

26 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I rent a council garage. Last night I left my keys in the car, and locked via the inside handle.

Now my car is stuck in the garage with the only garage door key sitting on the passenger seat. What a word removed.

Now 40 **** minutes listening to jazz trumpet on a loop

27 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Did same in the late 80s, pull up on main road to nip in news agents, left it running, locked it on way out, got paper came out and realised, panick set in fast, old bill pull up behind me and I grab him and explain and RAC van pulls up at lights, copper whistles him, makes w**King sign while point at me car door,  RAC jumps out with steal rod and is in in 2 seconds, luckiest I've ever been ever. Whole thing took 3 minutes. 

I feel your pain pal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I mean . . . It’s kind of like . . . It isn’t the Council’s fault . . . 

troll GIF

8 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

I mean . . . It’s kind of like . . . It isn’t the Council’s fault . . . 

troll GIF

You're right. They just told me that, and they won't do anything til Monday.

still, it IS their fault they only gave me one key.

Glad to be leaving this joke of a **** area.

Â