Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It’s early, I was quite happy with that one.

But here’s a piss me off:

Just changed cars an hour ago, gone to update my details on the AA website... they don’t allow updates on the website, you have to phone them!

Phone!

Phonelines don’t open until 9:00am

That should only take a few days to sort out. What sort of shit system is that.

11 hours ago, Xela said:

I used one of those online card delivery services, Funky Pigeon, the other week. Now, I did this as typical me, I left it too late to go out and physically buy one and post it in time. 

To their credit, it got sent out a couple of hours later and reached the destination on the day I needed it. Since then though, they can **** right off. They must email me 5 times a day with 'offers' and every YouTube advert that comes up is a funky bastard rocket polisher pigeon.

Out of principle I'm never using them again. Their advertising has lost me, despite their prompt service. 

You’ll be back :lol:

I recently discovered I can get cards from Amazon next day and often cheaper than the regular shops so that is a game changer. 
I use moonpig for the parents as I can post directly from the website to France where they live for £1, delivery is very slow though. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Just changed cars an hour ago, gone to update my details on the AA website... they don’t allow updates on the website, you have to phone them!

Phone!

AA allows this on their app. Add a vehicle and select the vehicle you want to remove, in the upper right is a cog that allows you to delete a vehicle. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Phone!

I’m amazed in this day and age, especially with what is going on big companies are insisting on being called on the phone. No doubt there will be a recorded message about high call volume. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

AA allows this on their app. Add a vehicle and select the vehicle you want to remove, in the upper right is a cog that allows you to delete a vehicle. 

I’ve done it.

Couldn’t do it via the website, I could only add a temporary additional vehicle.

But then I went on the chat bot to moan about it and the chat bot did it!

This wasn’t flagged up as an option, the only option offered on the website was to phone after 9:00am, I wanted to register ‘something’ because knowing my luck it’ll get written off at 8:30. Went on chat bot to say ‘why can’t I...’ and it let me!

Chatbot box to the rescue.

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You mean value?

And which bit?

Volume, approx number. Value is what it means to you. Be interested to read how many you own, at a rough guess. Not just BB, assuming there is likely to be some VDP in there too, as well as solo. 

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Volume, approx number. Value is what it means to you. Be interested to read how many you own, at a rough guess. Not just BB, assuming there is likely to be some VDP in there too, as well as solo. 

I just got to letter F (Free is next).

Current number of items is 416.

I'd guess the total is going to be near 900-1000 albums.

I have also added shop-bought CDs, although so far I've only put about a dozen on. Probably have about 100 of those too.

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Yes, Beach Boys albums are separate to "Beach Boys related" which include...

All members solo albums as well as

Van Dyke Parks

Blondie Chaplin

Spring

American Spring

The Flame

The Honeys

Jack Rieley

And a few tribute/compilation/film soundtracks

• Like 1

Â