Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

I hope the teacher at least used taught

Damn you Dem and the corruption of my English ....

Wouldn’t be so bad if the phone hadn’t underlined the word and told me I was being a retard 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't know why this annoys me so much, and I'm probably even guilty of it myself from time to time. But people who refer to the US as America. Or to Manchester United as United. That just annoys me. 

Or to Bristol city as Bristol and Sheffield United as Sheffield. 

• Like 1

The missus sent me an irate text earlier this evening

She's in the living room watching telly, I'm in the man cave listening to music and semi-working

Text comes through.... "turn that f***ing music down"

It wasn't me it was a bunch of weapons DJing on the back of a truck driving slowly down the road with some youth in hi-viz jackets brandishing litter pickers (I have no idea by the way, before you ask)

It was really sodding loud

The reason it pissed me off was that she actually thought I'd play that garbage happy house :mrgreen:

She really should know better!

We also don't really have a litter issue either, so I'm none the wiser on that score

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I sometimes forget to flick the speaker switch and sit there with headphones on broadcasting music to the nation.

I’m usually tipped off by an irate wife standing in the doorway waving furiously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So last night was fun. 
dog obviously not happy with the storm that was raging, and so at around 2 I trot her over to her water bowl to get a drink. (Rescue dog, previous owner seemingly walloped her if she had any independent thought)  I pop into the lean to that the freezer etc are and its got a lovely 5mm of water throughout. It seems the sealant decided last night to perish. So last night 2am, i am mopping and towelling to get rid of the water. Anyhow. A little rain forecast for this week but of course we are going away tonight. Add to that the day after I get back we have people coming to view the house which is for sale. 
This morning off to b and q and it will be layer upon layer of sealant all day. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

So last night was fun. 
dog obviously not happy with the storm that was raging, and so at around 2 I trot her over to her water bowl to get a drink. (Rescue dog, previous owner seemingly walloped her if she had any independent thought)  I pop into the lean to that the freezer etc are and its got a lovely 5mm of water throughout. It seems the sealant decided last night to perish. So last night 2am, i am mopping and towelling to get rid of the water. Anyhow. A little rain forecast for this week but of course we are going away tonight. Add to that the day after I get back we have people coming to view the house which is for sale. 
This morning off to b and q and it will be layer upon layer of sealant all day. 

Buy some gaffer tape just in case

• Like 1

Â