Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

22 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, two of the ugliest things I've ever seen in all my life.

Bit of PFE there? While the media attention royal weddings get does my head in as does the cost to the taxpayer describing the two women as two of the ugliest things you’ve ever seen in your life is a bit much no? Susan Boyle they ain’t. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, two of the ugliest things I've ever seen in all my life.

princess_eugenie_princess_beatrice_getty

I confess I did have to Mooney them.  I've seen a lot worse.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'd still tear through the pair of them like I was breaking up a cheap garden shed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Bit of PFE there? While the media attention royal weddings get does my head in as does the cost to the taxpayer describing the two women as two of the ugliest things you’ve ever seen in your life is a bit much no? Susan Boyle they ain’t. 

They look like a pair of pigs, disgusting.

I honestly had no idea there was a royal wedding today, even the complimentary nature of Dr P’s post about the two princesses didn’t give me an inkling something was happening today.

I’ll say one thing about those two, they could swap places with a couple of the Geldof daughters* and I’m not sure I’d notice. They sort of occupy the same space in my mind, if you know what I mean.

*probably not Peaches Geldof, you hilarious bunch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Why do I keep seeing Tommy Robinson in the news?

Because the BBC are obsessed with giving him free publicity, thinking they're being 'edgy' or some shit, who knows. 

In fact, I think I'm calling for a complete and total shutdown of Newsnight until we can figure out what the hell is going on. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Currently doing some research in work and unimaginative pub names are getting irritating.

When this is the best your town can come up with you know its time to ship out

winebar.PNG

Though it would be a little better if there were at least seven other appropriately named wine bars. :)

• Haha 1

Just now, snowychap said:

Though it would be a little better if there were at least seven other appropriately named wine bars. :)

I'll guarantee that they sell less than 2 bottles of wine a week. Unless its Yates Aussie White

Somebody walks in there and orders wine and panic sets in... "It's the Rozzers"

• Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 18:38, tonyh29 said:

it's an entitlement that comes with being a parent , i for one when i travel on planes with my kids make sure they haven't slept of been feed for 3 days before we board and then enjoy watching everyone tut and look agitated throughout the flight  , **** you people I paid the same for my ticket as you did

I get the entitlement. I do the same when I start masturbating in Cafe Nero. I've paid for my chai latte and that gives me the right to do what I want. Anyway, its a natural act. Well, that's the line the breast feeders use. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, colhint said:

Parking idiots.  I went to the Post Office. There is a parking bay for 5 cars. 2 cars parked so awkwardly they took all 5 bloody spaces. What goes on in their brains I have no flipping idea.

Self entitlement

This growing trend for shops to make you feel like you own the shop. I first noticed it a while back when Sainsbury's were building a new Petrol Station. A sign appeared outside proclaiming that "Your new petrol station will be open soon." I muttered under my breath every time I passed and still haven't stopped there for fuel a year after it opened.

I've noticed it in a few other places too but mainly isolated incidents then today...

Out shopping for food with the missus, we're in M&S and they keep making announcements on what we used to call a Tannoy but is now apparently called Radio M&S (M&S used to be above this tomfoolery), they keep referring to it as "Your M&S." "Welcome to Your M&S!" if its f***ing mine why are you welcoming me here, dickheads

We went to the till, I asked for my dividend cheque, the cashier didn't understand. I informed her the shop was mine, she still didn't understand and as if by magic Radio M&S blurted out once more "Welcome to Your M&S!" "See I said, it's mine. all mine!"

At least she laughed, the missus wasn't happy though she had to be somewhere and I was delaying things

Not only does this trying instil a sense of ownership piss me off on its own but also feeds the self-entitlement of all the words removed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

This growing trend for shops to make you feel like you own the shop. I first noticed it a while back when Sainsbury's were building a new Petrol Station. A sign appeared outside proclaiming that "Your new petrol station will be open soon." I muttered under my breath every time I passed and still haven't stopped there for fuel a year after it opened.

I've noticed it in a few other places too but mainly isolated incidents then today...

Out shopping for food with the missus, we're in M&S and they keep making announcements on what we used to call a Tannoy but is now apparently called Radio M&S (M&S used to be above this tomfoolery), they keep referring to it as "Your M&S." "Welcome to Your M&S!" if its f***ing mine why are you welcoming me here, dickheads

We went to the till, I asked for my dividend cheque, the cashier didn't understand. I informed her the shop was mine, she still didn't understand and as if by magic Radio M&S blurted out once more "Welcome to Your M&S!" "See I said, it's mine. all mine!"

At least she laughed, the missus wasn't happy though she had to be somewhere and I was delaying things

Not only does this trying instil a sense of ownership piss me off on its own but also feeds the self-entitlement of all the words removed

8cugy7.gif

“You're a weird guy Bicks..... a weird guy”.

• Like 3

Â