Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Having to wait 9 more days for Villa's next game.  There's something I didn't think I'd be saying a few days ago

Yes I'm aware a few days ago the number would have been higher, smartarse.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I put butter on cheese on toast.

People don't put butter on cheese on toast? Why?

The only odd thing about putting butter on CoT would be to put it on top of the cheese and not the bread

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

That’s basically bread , butter and ketchup ... you were advocating it’s usage earlier you scamp 

It is entirely possible to have pizza without any tomato

You have Pizza Rossa (with) and Pizza Bianca (without)

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

But it also pisses me off that she's arrogant enough to bring a baby into a film for adults.

Nobody has paid £12 to hear your baby crying for 2 hours. 

This

Its the sheer arrogance of her to think people are ok with her crying and shitting machine potentially ruining other peoples enjoyment of the film

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Having to wait 9 more days for Villa's next game.  There's something I didn't think I'd be saying a few days ago

Yes I'm aware a few days ago the number would have been higher, smartarse.

Don't get your hopes up... we'll probably still be shit... we always are!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

This

Its the sheer arrogance of her to think people are ok with her crying and shitting machine potentially ruining other peoples enjoyment of the film

it's an entitlement that comes with being a parent , i for one when i travel on planes with my kids make sure they haven't slept of been feed for 3 days before we board and then enjoy watching everyone tut and look agitated throughout the flight  , **** you people I paid the same for my ticket as you did

• Like 1

They don't know if they're not parents, 'cos they're still kids themselves really.

It's only once you have kids that you understand your rightly elevated position.

Don't like the sound and smell of my toddlers? Suck it up manchild, I'm the real man so I'm making the rules. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I mistakenly ordered a pizza Bianca once, it was possibly the most boring thing I've ever eaten

I had a few in Sicily the other week on my jols, they were lovely especially a couple that were flavoured with lemon peel

Â