Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Apologies for on topic in off, but:

Sort of steered clear of VT tonight because of the disjointed cup performance of the 1st team. But later I logged on to see that the RHM thread was top of the page. Thought nice, oh wait...... are they all going to be writing him off and slagging him off.......... 

I only made it to about 5 posts. :bang:

There are bonkers comments everywhere in on topic. You would have thought we had lost all 3 games 8-0 judging by some of the crap that is written  :bang:

It's  cockwomble central over there

• Like 2

I am a member of a few groups on Facebook too for streaming purposes but they are full of cockwomble comments too. 

I sometimes think, **** hell are Villa fans as a collective really that moronic, but then I'm pretty sure all clubs have similar a moron demographic.

• Like 1

Account holder sends us a form we have to fill in to comply with their Modern Slavery Statement. She's on the phone insisting they need it back ASAP, it's very important. Bog standard stuff really, we have no problem agreeing to this corporate legal horseshit, they tell us that their Modern Slavery Statement is included, it isn't, so I have a look online to see if I can find it, just in case there's something ludicrous in there that we can't agree to. I am greeted with a page that says...

"In the coming months, we will be working towards producing a Modern Slavery Agreement...."

Much sarcasm was hurled in response... throbbers

Not being able to leave your car anywhere without knowing that you’ll come back to find it in the same state you left it. 

Went shopping in Cardiff today and parked in the main car park in the centre. Came back to find scratches and significant marks near the rear wheel arch where some incompetent coward had clearly clipped it.

Parking in public places has become a gamble. Pretty much everyone I know has had the same thing happen to them. It would be lovely if we could rely on basic human decency and were able to leave our cars safe from words removed who are such shit drivers that they can’t avoid clipping a stationary car in a rather large space and are such conscienceless pussies that they can’t leave a note to take responsibility for their ****-up. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I don't get it :(

Did you get your hair permed and sing karaoke with a thin microphone?!?!

Possibly. I can't quite remember. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I sometimes have a look, but they are absolute eye aids.

I can understand the criticism considering we have lost our first three games heavily. 

Oh...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Every time the Villa play midweek I know that if it's 7.45 k.o it's 9.45 my time. 

So I plan everything in advance. Baby bathed, go to the shop for the beer and a few snacks etc..

I did all this wonderfully last night, and sat down at 9.45, and turned the game on.

One slight problem. I'm in Birmingham this week.

Whose baby are you washing?

• Haha 2

Â