Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This shite in people's work email signatures:

BIG CHANGES START SMALL – CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL

Who prints any work email, never mind every???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

In my experience, managers, who take them to meetings. 

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I occasionally do but usually for the same specific reason. Temporary Road Closures, we pin them to Telop Nodes to save Telops switching between programmes mid-call when big events are on with huge numbers of closures. Like this weekend for example when a huge chunk of the Waterfront was closed for some Red Bull petrolhead event

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I am a manager, I have numerous meetings a day and I've never printed an email in my life :D

I think it's probably a hangover from emails being new and unfamiliar. People weren't used to it.

These days I don't see anyone printing emails unless there's a specific reason.

49 minutes ago, blandy said:

Because twitter is y'know a horrible hate filled pit, I've muted loads of things on it. And still they get through.

But somehow normal stuff doesn't seem to appear.

mutes.jpg

I have something like that on FB...top of my block list was "Corden". Then politics, Trump, Brexit, Michael Jackson etc. Still get a few slip through though

• Like 1

Pissed off with myself.....got a job interview this week for a post I'm presently covering for. Am getting paranoid that the interviewer's questions will be totally off the wall and not much to do with the role; the questions where there are no incorrect answers, more like how would I think out of the box. 

Also, I'm putting myself under more mental pressure cos I'm doing the job and really shouldn't fail on the day......aaaargh !!

• Like 1

Â