Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

26 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I read it as "clumsiness"

It works for the first line,  I had visions of @AVFC_hitz swanning around knocking things of peoples Desk's and laughing.

Ha, and I did - until you pointed it out. 

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Chuminess I don't mind, it's the people who seem to love deliberately falling out with others so they can spend 8 hours bitching about them, then going to great lengths to make it obvious that they're ignoring the colleague that piss me off.  Just a complete waste of energy and time, **** grow up.

Luckily I don't get this at work but my department is 90% male. Less drama that way. 

19 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Sounds right. I would have been 10/11

I would watch football on the ‘upstairs’ tv. A portable black and white that you tuned in with a dial ?

God I sound like an old codger ?

This was my first TV - a black and white Ferguson one with a dial to tune the stations when you needed to change channel. 

Reading up on it, it is from the 60's!

It was a multiple hand me down!

PIC_0150.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

I went to the dentist Monday, fully expecting to have a tooth out, got a prescription instead

Took it to the chemist, when I went to pay the lady said NO you don't need to pay

Why ?

Because you 60 she said.

Bitter sweet 

Is it just me or does this read like a verse from a reggae song?

• Haha 4

Leaving cards at work, you get passed it, you sign it, you find out who hasn't signed it and pass it on. Simple.

Yet, how come everytime I get passed one, I sign it, I find out who hasn't signed it, I pass it on, 2 minutes later they pass it me back. I don't **** want it buddy. It's your problem now.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Leaving cards at work, you get passed it, you sign it, you find out who hasn't signed it and pass it on. Simple.

Yet, how come everytime I get passed one, I sign it, I find out who hasn't signed it, I pass it on, 2 minutes later they pass it me back. I don't **** want it buddy. It's your problem now.

I'd forgotten about that. Yes, always happened at my place too. Dicks. 

On 06/08/2018 at 18:30, Xela said:

This was my first TV - a black and white Ferguson one with a dial to tune the stations when you needed to change channel. 

Reading up on it, it is from the 60's!

It was a multiple hand me down!

PIC_0150.jpg

Exactly the telly we had growing up. I have a vivid memory of watching news reports on the Falklands conflict on it. I think we'd have had ours until the late '80's when my dad finally stumped up for a new colour one from Rumbelows. Our first video recorder followed about 1993 on a similar deal but the "record" button never really worked so it was more of a VCP than a VCR.

• Like 1

On the subject of leaving collections...

Laving collections for people who are been are being made redundant (voluntary) and are getting a near 6 figure payoff. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Again on the subject of leaving collections, we have a girl at work leaving. I'm pretty good mates with her, but she's the most narcissistic person I have ever met.

She's already instructed her two friends that they need to make sure she gets a good collection, and she's picked out her own leaving card and planned her own leaving do.

It wouldn't surprise me if she's the one who takes the card round the office to get it signed.

It's so arrogant it's actually funny

• Haha 2

The people who really piss me off are the ones that repeat the question I have asked them slowly as they are thinking about it 

Its obvious they don't know the answer. Either answer directly or say I don't know .

I don't have time to wait for you to have your important moment 

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 1

Â