Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When I'm upstairs my dad will call my name and I'll say "Yeah?" then silence, so I then say "Yeeeaaah?" and he'll say "Come here a minute..." "Why?" "Just come here"

Ugh! why not just tell me what you want?!

My dad used to do stuff like that to me when I was a kid.

I think he loved it because it wound me up so much. When I was about 12 I was round a mates house and he phoned up to tell me to come straight home. When I got there and asked him what he wanted he told me to change the TV channel as he couldnt be arsed to move. The bastard. :lol:

Better than having your mates round your house, playing football in the back garden (big garden in country) then looking up and most of your mates seeing your Dad naked in the upstairs bathroom, clear windows, no curtains. He didn't even notice. Poor kids.

People who turn without indicating. :x

Especially on roundabouts, which I think I have already complained about in here. It's just so bloody annoying when you're waiting at a busy roundabout and jerks keep turning off at the exit you're coming out of, without indicating to let you know you can go!

• Like 1

Yeah roundabouts is a bugbear and changing lanes...

And the "Dad" thing I totally agree, my dad calls me from another room and he won't answer me until he can see me!

it always amazes me, they select an item, take it to the till, the till jockey announces the price........

....oh!.....right!......£5.99......erm.....right I'll just look for my money, in my purse, in my bag.

Average girls who think they are so pretty. It is so **** annoying. Going around calling guys ugly when they aint nothing special. Turning down guys cause they think they are too good for them, when they are not.

it always amazes me, they select an item, take it to the till, the till jockey announces the price........

....oh!.....right!......£5.99......erm.....right I'll just look for my money, in my purse, in my bag.

"Oh can I pay by card"

"oh here it is"

"oops wrong way round"

"Pin?"

"I've got it here somewhere, that's it (reads PIN out loud whilst typing it in)"

It is amazing that people are surprised that they need to pay once they get to a checkout.

"Oh can I pay by card"

"oh here it is"

"oops wrong way round"

"Pin?"

"I've got it here somewhere, that's it (reads PIN out loud whilst typing it in)"

It is amazing that people are surprised that they need to pay once they get to a checkout.

oh hang on, I think I've got the right change, no, yes, give me the ten back and I'll give you.......hmmmm, hang on, yes, no I've got a 2p if that helps? Actually can I have cash back?

Women + Shopping = Nightmare.

It's an old one but why do they take so long? Even when they 'pop' into the supermarket to pick a 'couple' of things up they end up taking half an hour and come out with a bag full of whatever. It wouldn't bother me if they said 'I'm going to be half an hour', but they don't. it's always 'I'll be 5 minutes'.

Â