Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That's a good looking snowman. I made one today, but it was half hearted. How did you get your balls so round?

It wasn't me who made him, he just appeared. I've come to the conclusion that it was the spirit of the Lord Admiral himself. I live about a mile away from HMS Victory you see, hence why I'm so disappointed that he never made an appearance this time :evil:

Lord Admiral Nelson never appeared in my garden during this snow spell :(

I expect him to appear every time we get snow. He has neglected me this time :(

This was January's effort:

snowman0.jpg

That looks a really tall snowman, with a weird 3 belly thing going on.

Better than the crappy one I made in our garden last year.

People playing Fairytale of New York already. Time for my ritual enjoyment turned gradual disdain.

Best. Song. Ever.

It's seriously not

I hate this song, its drunken rambling lyrics really piss me off. Everyone who equates this with Christmas pisses me off. Same as the Coca-Cola advert.

Too many facebook status' saying "Coke advert is on, it must be Christmas LOLZZZ"

Christmas arrives for me when the Telegraph wine box is delivered...although sadly not this year.

Had stroll around the gardens this morning and hurrah! - the Lord Admiral did indeed seem like he made an appearance. Just a shame that he looks like a baddie from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark :(

People who turn without indicating. :x

Ooh! That's a particular moan of mine. I also hate people who change lanes without indicating. Lazy gits. I almost ended up in a motorway pile up not too long ago. A bloody coach (of all things) decided that he wanted to pull out into the fast lane right in front of me doing 50 (when I was doing 70). The best bit of all was that there was heavy fog: had he indicated then I would have seen him and backed off. Oh none of that time wasting (he has to get people to their destination didn't you know), he just barged over :(

That's reminded me of an incident that happened to me on wednesday.

I was on the M42 t'other day heading for work. Got to the bit where you turn onto the M40 (which I take). There are 2 lanes allocated to the M40.

I was doing 70 (and before anyone accuses me of speeding, the variable speed limit signs were on so I HAD to do 70 ;) ), there was a car on the inside lane doing what couldn't be more than 40, maybe 50 at a push. it was a lot slower than me anyway.

Anyway, there wasn't many other cars on the road, none in front of her for certain. As I got about 20 metres behind her in the second lane (she was on the inside) she pulled out into my lane. Didn't have time to brake, i just had to swerve onto the inside to avoid her, didn't even have time to sound my horn. Then as I looked in my mirror she just moved back into the inside lane again! She wasn't passing anything, she had no whereto go because by this point it was too late to get back onto the M42. It seemed as if she pulled over purely to try and have an accident!

And she very nearly did, silly bint.

When I'm upstairs my dad will call my name and I'll say "Yeah?" then silence, so I then say "Yeeeaaah?" and he'll say "Come here a minute..." "Why?" "Just come here"

Ugh! why not just tell me what you want?!

When I'm upstairs my dad will call my name and I'll say "Yeah?" then silence, so I then say "Yeeeaaah?" and he'll say "Come here a minute..." "Why?" "Just come here"

I remember those days and the end product was always something shite.

because he probably likes to see you when he's talking to you and not have to shout through doors/walls

My dad used to do stuff like that to me when I was a kid.

I think he loved it because it wound me up so much. When I was about 12 I was round a mates house and he phoned up to tell me to come straight home. When I got there and asked him what he wanted he told me to change the TV channel as he couldnt be arsed to move. The bastard. :lol:

I remember those days and the end product was always something shite.

Exactly. Normally its to do something like unplug the TV and plug it back in.

Â