Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When chefs refer to food and ingredients as ‘my’ or ‘mine’. **** pisses me right off.

“To make my amazing turkey I’m just going to sweat my onions off then I’ll add my seasoning. Once my base is done I’ll pop my turkey in.” **** off mate. It’s ‘the’, ‘this’ etc... Twunts.

Edited by Ingram85

29 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

When chefs refer to food and ingredients as ‘my’ or ‘mine’. **** pisses me right off.

“To make my amazing turkey I’m just going to sweat my onions off then I’ll add my seasoning. Once my base is done I’ll pop my turkey in.” **** off mate. It’s ‘the’, ‘this’ etc... Twunts.

reminded me of another one of mine, when businesses refer to something of theirs as yours.

New Sainsburys Petrol Station opened in Liverpool, months before a big sign outside said, something along the lines of... "Your new Petrol Station opening here Summer 2017"

Still awaiting my shares of the profits...

• Like 1

Barclays have been trying to push the ‘Your Bank’ shit for years now.

Caller: ”Hi it’s your bank calling”

Me: “The one on Quinton?”

Called: “No, no, I’m calling from Customer Services in Leicester”

• Like 2

22 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Not a pop at NV here, it's just been a memory jogger. But my thing that pisses me off, is the relentless moaning about facebook. Everywhere. On here, in work, even at the football the other evening I had to politely tell someone to shut the **** up about something he didn't like on **** facebook. 

I'm amazed so many people are on facebook, 'cos everyone on it appears to moan about it. Hats off to them, they appear to have come up with a shit product that attracts cretins that seek attention and people love to moan about it. Relentlessly.

It's like a tattoo. How do you know if someone's got a tattoo? Oh don't worry, they'll tell you about it soon enough. How do you know if someone's on facebook? Oh, they'll be moaning about it in 3...2...1...

Turn the **** thing off for a week.

giphy.gif

On 20/12/2017 at 17:08, NurembergVillan said:

People whose Facebook profile says "Education - University of Life" or some such bollocks.

They're usually ill-informed whoppers.

23 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Not forgetting that other famous educational institution - the school of hard knocks :D

And the obligatory post against "Job" being "Got one". Such a badge of honour.

I know I shouldn't resent this, but from our grandparenting 'job', we are getting precisely half a day off, over Xmas, due to my daughter and her partner (both NHS staff) having to work. 

Half a day. I am tired. 

Â