Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Folk that go to Toys R Us and moan like **** about lazy staff doing **** all..  :D 

As a collector of memorabilia I can confirm that 90% of staff at TRU are lazy berks. Smyths staff are polar opposite most of the time. Reflective of why TRU are in big trouble.

The green man had just popped up and I'd just started walking over the crossing near the Ivy Bush on the Hagley Road this morning when a car ran the red light at about 35-40mph, roughly a foot in front of me. One second later and me and the people behind me would have been squished. 

I was fuming, I shouted "dick head" and did a very rude hand gesture.

We all make mistakes driving, but this guy knew what he was doing, he put his foot down to beat a red light so he can what, get to work 1 minute earlier? Cheers mate, obviously worth it.

It was nearly 2 hours ago and it's still winding me up, especially with that horrible crash in Birmingham still fresh in my mind after reading about it last night.

• Like 1

So the reason why that crash happened 6 people losing their lives, and a load of heartache left behind was because the police were chasing  after a  drug dealer. The car with the lads in the car was supposedly the car with the drug dealer in. All could of been avoided, but now loads of people have had their lives ruined. Utterly pointless. 

25 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

So the reason why that crash happened 6 people losing their lives, and a load of heartache left behind was because the police were chasing  after a  drug dealer. The car with the lads in the car was supposedly the car with the drug dealer in. All could of been avoided, but now loads of people have had their lives ruined. Utterly pointless. 

I don't think this incident was a police chase, it was a police chase that had got him locked up last year. This was just a dickhead speeding.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

yeah, the police chase was previously, where the heroin drug dealer threw the heroin out of the window as he raced away from police at 120mph. 

He got a 3 year sentence for the drugs and 11 month sentence for the driving away from the police. 

He had just recently come out of prison... and was speeding over 100mph this time causing the crash.

• Like 1

Colleague: "Paddywhack, do you know how we do blah blah?"

Me: "Yeah, you do blah blah. We all got an email explaining what we have to do, shall I forward it you?

Colleague: "Oh no it's fine, don't worry. Thanks"

*5 mins later*

Colleague: "Paddywhack, can I borrow you for a minute?" *I walk over*  "So, how do I do this? What do I type here?"

Me: "You do blah blah. It's all in the email, I'll go an send it you"

Colleague: "Nah don't worry, just what do I have to do here?"

Grrrrraaargh!!! 

• Like 1

There's a senior manager at work who I need to deliver a report to every week.

it's really easy so it's absolutely no issue to do it.

But she was asking me for it every week. Every time I would answer "yes I'll be doing it on Wednesday evening as previously discussed" or words to that effect. It can't be done before Wednesday, and needs to be done by Thursday morning for a meeting.

I literally never missed it. 

Yet she still asked me every week.

So then I put a reminder in both of our calendars, and sent it to her with a cheeky "now you don't have to ask me for it every week".

She STILL asks me every week. I'm a polite person, and she's very nice, but soon I'm going to buckle and tell her to stop **** asking me! I'll give you the report like I do every week. you don't have to ask!!!!!!

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I get random phone calls on my landline several times a day, usually for a Mr Bainham.

9 times out of 10 I tell them that they have got the wrong number and ask them to remove it from the system which they do without any bother.

This one dude called Mike (Offshore so I'm pretty sure that isn't his real name) calls me several times a week, I have asked him countless times to remove my number and even asked to speak to his manager to try and get it sorted, all to no avail, these days whenever Mike calls me I just tell him to **** off seeings as that is the only thing that works.

Tonight I calmly told him to **** off, he was silent for a few seconds and said '...how about you get your daughter to phone me and I **** her'

Cheeky mofo, I burst out laughing and he started shouting at me in his own language, poor old Mike broke character, I hope he doesn't lose his job over it, I'm quite looking forward to speaking to him next time, I'm going to have some fun with this dude now.

I really really want Mike to call me again today

50 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Colleague: "Paddywhack, do you know how we do blah blah?"

Me: "Yeah, you do blah blah. We all got an email explaining what we have to do, shall I forward it you?

Colleague: "Oh no it's fine, don't worry. Thanks"

*5 mins later*

Colleague: "Paddywhack, can I borrow you for a minute?" *I walk over*  "So, how do I do this? What do I type here?"

Me: "You do blah blah. It's all in the email, I'll go an send it you"

Colleague: "Nah don't worry, just what do I have to do here?"

Grrrrraaargh!!! 

Can you forward me that email? I could really do with knowing how to do blah blah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

There's a senior manager at work who I need to deliver a report to every week.

it's really easy so it's absolutely no issue to do it.

But she was asking me for it every week. Every time I would answer "yes I'll be doing it on Wednesday evening as previously discussed" or words to that effect. It can't be done before Wednesday, and needs to be done by Thursday morning for a meeting.

I literally never missed it. 

Yet she still asked me every week.

So then I put a reminder in both of our calendars, and sent it to her with a cheeky "now you don't have to ask me for it every week".

She STILL asks me every week. I'm a polite person, and she's very nice, but soon I'm going to buckle and tell her to stop **** asking me! I'll give you the report like I do every week. you don't have to ask!!!!!!

Its just an excuse to speak to the office lothario :P

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

yeah, the police chase was previously, where the heroin drug dealer threw the heroin out of the window as he raced away from police at 120mph. 

He got a 3 year sentence for the drugs and 11 month sentence for the driving away from the police. 

He had just recently come out of prison... and was speeding over 100mph this time causing the crash.

Any sympathy I had for the people in the S3 has gone. Just a horrible shame they have taken out 3 innocent people in the taxi going about their law abiding business. 

• Like 2

Â