Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Any sympathy I had for the people in the S3 has gone. Just a horrible shame they have taken out 3 innocent people in the taxi going about their law abiding business. 

Didnt the one who caused the crash live? If so I'm glad he did, so he has to live with his actions. 

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

People whose Facebook profile says "Education - University of Life" or some such bollocks.

They're usually ill-informed whoppers.

Hah  , I have that on my  profile so that proves your wrong ....oh wait :blush:

actually In all seriousness I might have that on my profile , can you check NV as I couldn't find anything under profile

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

People whose Facebook profile says "Education - University of Life" or some such bollocks.

They're usually ill-informed whoppers.

Not forgetting that other famous educational institution - the school of hard knocks :D

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Not forgetting that other famous educational institution - the school of hard knocks :D

And the kindergarten of getting the shit kicked out of you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a pop at NV here, it's just been a memory jogger. But my thing that pisses me off, is the relentless moaning about facebook. Everywhere. On here, in work, even at the football the other evening I had to politely tell someone to shut the **** up about something he didn't like on **** facebook. 

I'm amazed so many people are on facebook, 'cos everyone on it appears to moan about it. Hats off to them, they appear to have come up with a shit product that attracts cretins that seek attention and people love to moan about it. Relentlessly.

It's like a tattoo. How do you know if someone's got a tattoo? Oh don't worry, they'll tell you about it soon enough. How do you know if someone's on facebook? Oh, they'll be moaning about it in 3...2...1...

Turn the **** thing off for a week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Not a pop at NV here, it's just been a memory jogger. But my thing that pisses me off, is the relentless moaning about facebook. Everywhere. On here, in work, even at the football the other evening I had to politely tell someone to shut the **** up about something he didn't like on **** facebook. 

I'm amazed so many people are on facebook, 'cos everyone on it appears to moan about it. Hats off to them, they appear to have come up with a shit product that attracts cretins that seek attention and people love to moan about it. Relentlessly.

It's like a tattoo. How do you know if someone's got a tattoo? Oh don't worry, they'll tell you about it soon enough. How do you know if someone's on facebook? Oh, they'll be moaning about it in 3...2...1...

Turn the **** thing off for a week.

And miss out seeing what my friends had for dinner ... not a chance 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

The goal Bristol City just scored against Man Utd. Don’t get me wrong, I loved it, but the fact that we could never, ever score a goal like that against any team, certainly not against Man Utd, really pisses me off. 

5 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

The goal Bristol City just scored against Man Utd. Don’t get me wrong, I loved it, but the fact that we could never, ever score a goal like that against any team, certainly not against Man Utd, really pisses me off. 

• Like 1

Â