Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just doing the last of my Xmas food shopping in edgbaston aldi and all the way round I kept bumping into his mini hitler of a manager who just kept giving her staff a hard time non stop. How can you go through life being such a miserable little bitch? I’d tell her where to go Day one if I worked there. 

The ironic part was as I was packing up there was a sign on the window saying Best National Employer of 2017 or something like that, bet the staff at edgbaston don’t think so with that horrible little witch strolling around. Word removed.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Just doing the last of my Xmas food shopping in edgbaston aldi and all the way round I kept bumping into his mini hitler of a manager who just kept giving her staff a hard time non stop. How can you go through life being such a miserable little bitch? I’d tell her where to go Day one if I worked there. 

The ironic part was as I was packing up there was a sign on the window saying Best National Employer of 2017 or something like that, bet the staff at edgbaston don’t think so with that horrible little witch strolling around. Word removed.

A bit of discipline never hurt anyone :)

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

That's one for the 'Things I Don't Get' thread

BDSM / S&M etc. I couldn't think of anything less erotic. 

Same here. It's like the phrase "sex and violence", so often linked together. They are polar opposites to me. 

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I could do with a few tips on the sex front. You got any tutorial videos knocking about online?  

The secret is just to get it over with as fast as possible and go down the pub. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I get random phone calls on my landline several times a day,

I want the Windows virus guys to phone though,  I have fell off the sofa laughing so much.  I sound shocked,  shout a lot and then play the sound of something from Youtube (Victor Meldrew on the phone is quite funny or Mr Khan).

42 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Here's a real Mooney special for you.

Just watching the Christmas University challenge, and there was a question on a naval battle of 1916. One contestant (who happened to be German) buzzed in with "Skagerrak" - to which Paxman said "No - it was Jutland". 

The battle of Jutland is known in Germany as the battle of the Skagerrak. 

Yeah but we won the war so he should speak English .... 

ps - are they dumbing down UC , That’s a question I’d expect a 12 year old to get right

Edited by tonyh29

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Yeah but we won the war so he should speak English .... 

ps - are they dumbing down UC , That’s a question I’d expect a 12 year old to get right

Yes, massively. Either I've got substantially more useless info stored in my head than ever or its got easier. I'm siding with the got easier option

The Christmas specials, featuring semi-celeb graduates are always noticeably easier than the main competition. Same with Celebrity Pointless. In both cases the standard of answering is poor. 

But Paxman should have allowed Skagerrak. This is the same Paxman who once disallowed "Voodoo Chile", because he thought the second word was pronounced like the country. 

• Like 1

Â