Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Coming into Off Topic, and finding that the only thread with updates is the Mayweather vs. McGregor one. :(

Those where the days when there ALWAYS was a new post in the totty thread.

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Coming into Off Topic, and finding that the only thread with updates is the Mayweather vs. McGregor one. :(

I have a similar feeling when going into the gaming forum and finding only updates on the Fantasy Football or Football Manager threads :(

7 hours ago, Chindie said:

I have a similar feeling when going into the gaming forum and finding only updates on the Fantasy Football or Football Manager threads :(

I'm the same when I go into the film thread or the TV thread and the only new post is by you :D

(Not that there's anything wrong with them, just that they'll almost certainly be about a movie or TV show that I have absolutely zero interest in watching)

16 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I was hoping for a booze-soaked update from @Xela but nothing yet so far.

Uggghhh... too old for this drinking lark ;)

Lasted 14 hours which i'm pretty impressed with... no doubt aided by 2 food stops (3 if you include the Dixy Chicken stop in the early hours!)

Surprisingly feel OK today... few shakes this morning but fine now. Tired though. 

• Like 1

accepted every extra shift my boss has asked me to do this month pretty much all mornings too, ended up with me having 4 days off for the month(4th, 14th, 15th ,27th). Emailed the boss asking if I can work nights next month as the constant 5:30 alarms have been quite draining. 

Checked my rota for next month 8 afternoons in a row so no day off until the 9th and nothing for the last week of the month yet so I'm stuck having to accept extra shifts to make up my contracted hours.

Tried to phone the boss to see if I can get my full shifts for the month if not a proper working week and it won't connect to even give me an unavailable message.

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

The singing mug in the wheelchair in the paddypower advert. Just horrible singing and it has me reaching for the mute button every time.

Ha ha I just did that.

What an excruciatingly awful idea for an advert.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

BsUrsBg.png

This clearing in the woods who keeps showing up on my Spotify. You look like an absolute bellend.

What exactly is a '22nd century rock star'? That annoys me right there!

Â