Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

ryanair's webchat. 

what an abomination. Admittedly the reason I needed to use them was my fault - I must have been careless and accidentally deleted confirmation emails - a recovery of which was made harder as a month after booking the flights I switched banks so couldn't use my bank card to get them back. 

Needless to say It's taken 8 seperate conversations over the course of the day, involving numerous queues and patient explaining that what I wanted was just 4 booking numbers to be re-sent to my email address. I didn't think it would be too difficult, but alas it was beyond them. 

3 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Been there mate, last year selling my missus car, one bloke came and viewed it and phoned back the next day, in a ploy to get me to drop the price said "I've looked at another one today that's slightly newer, it better condition and for less money, what can we do?"

i told him to buy that one and put the phone down. Some people are absolute knobs

You don't try to talk the price down when you buy a car?

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You don't try to talk the price down when you buy a car?

Of course, but not by being a prick making up bull shit. Haggle by making an offer, not by 'threatening' for want of a better word to buy a different car

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I like a splash of Reggae Reggae Sauce in my beans when having a fry up.  Just lifts things up a notch.

I'd say I make 80% of my meals spicy, but a fry up isn't one of them.

my partner has sent me a photo of herself, with the text: Notice anything different?

Nope. Not one bit. Can't see a darned thing. 

Very annoying. Having to now phrase a generic compliment. Was going to say "you look lovely" but that would have been an accidental backhanded compliment. 

someone parks across my drive, visiting my next door neighbour. I need to get to a night shift so I knock their door & politely ask if their guest can move said car, allowing me to get out.

Guest comes to the door, rolls eyes, tuts loudly & audibly huffs his way past me "to do me a massive favour" of re arranging his ignorant parking.

...and yes, it was an Audi.

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Guest comes to the door, rolls eyes, tuts loudly & audibly huffs his way past me "to do me a massive favour" of re arranging his ignorant parking.

I hope you told him that you were doing him the 'massive favour' of not knocking seven bells out of his car and/or him.

• Like 2

I got back from the villa and thought I'd treat myself to a cup of tea and a waggon wheel. So I took the waggon wheel out the cupboard and put the kettle on and went for a quick wee. 

Whilst upstairs I thought I'd get changed. Then my cat started meowing to be fed, but his bowl needed washing up and the sink was full of dishes. So I washed up, fed the cat, then emptied the bins.

Then I made my tea...but couldn't find my waggon wheel. I've been looking everywhere, My wardrobe, the cat food cupboard, the bathroom, the bin, rooms I didn't go in. I can't remember eating it. I think I've been burgled. :(

• Like 2

I know, you're right but isn't it often the case that you only think of a smart arsed comeback line when its too late. I think he realised he was being a tool as he couldnt look me in the eye as i reversed out and my neighbour has since told me that his missus left him last month for his best friend......called Louise !

So I would imagine his TT is most definitely a penis extension....which has so obviously failed !!

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I know, you're right but isn't it often the case that you only think of a smart arsed comeback line when its too late. I think he realised he was being a tool as he couldnt look me in the eye as i reversed out and my neighbour has since told me that his missus left him last month for his best friend......called Louise !

So I would imagine his TT is most definitely a penis extension....which has so obviously failed !!

I try, but I'm still not as PC as I'd like to be.

No way as this story developed did I think the hairdresser that couldn't park an Audi TT might actually have been married to a woman.

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Pics?

• Like 1

Missus went out with the nipper today so I had to fend for myself, couldn't be **** with doing a proper dinner so I made some chicken wraps to bring to work. At work now feeling a bit hungry, gone to my bag to get said wraps and they aren't there, must have left them at home. 

My choice now is to stretch the small amount of cereal and pack of fridge raiders or order a takeaway.

People up in arms about the New Street delays this morning. I lost count of how many "£800m!" quotes were thrown about.

Shit happens, shut the **** up and deal with it you word removed...or are you suggesting we put you in charge of the entire rail industry, as you seem to have a contingency plan for every single little issue that might arise? **** off, you can't even spell properly.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Â