Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

A friend who complains that going to a football game is "too expensive" at £30, then pays nearly double that to go and see a band.

Maybe he just likes music more than football? I know I do. 

• Like 3

He is a Newcastle fan. Though, this is the "things that pass you off that shouldn't" thread.

So in addition to that. It pisses me off that he's the son of a Villa fan, lives in the West Midlands and is a Newcastle fan!

£60 for a band suggests he'll actually be stood 1.5 kilometers away from the band, watching their 'live' performance on a big screen.

He needs to spend £15 on seeing a band, if they're rubbish you can spill your beer on their Converse. Then, go to a £7 football match and if that's rubbish, you can have a go at chatting up the player's mums.

Edited by chrisp65

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

A friend who complains that going to a football game is "too expensive" at £30, then pays nearly double that to go and see a band.

Some people enjoy going to gigs so that they can watch the act on their mobile phone screen, or get distracted by the hundreds of little screens between them and the stage.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

I guess he would do the same if they played out of tune every time they turned up :D

Edited by Kingman

Watching your favourite band when they tour maybe every couple of years is easily worth more than twice the cost of a match ticket. I'd say more like five times. A football game isn't worth £30 of anyone's money.

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Maybe he just likes music more than football? I know I do. 

I've been listening to much more music in the day at the weekends, for sure.

Non league football and increased volumes of masturbation now take up my weekends. 

Not at the same time mind you. 

Probably more one that "should "piss me off but went to the cinema yesterday with the kids ... Film ended and we picked up our rubbish and left 

the rest of the cinema looked liked something post apocalypse , rubbish everywhere , popcorn on the floor , empty drinks containers abandoned 

scummers the lot of them , cinemas should save money on pointless don't video the film on your mobile  ads and replace it with take your rubbish home you lazy word removed ads instead 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I leave mine....

£8.50 fir a drink and nacho combo, assumed it came with a clean up service

Scummer :)

doesnt matter if it cost £85 it still doesn't really justify it 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Probably more one that "should "piss me off but went to the cinema yesterday with the kids ... Film ended and we picked up our rubbish and left 

the rest of the cinema looked liked something post apocalypse , rubbish everywhere , popcorn on the floor , empty drinks containers abandoned 

scummers the lot of them , cinemas should save money on pointless don't video the film on your mobile  ads and replace it with take your rubbish home you lazy word removed ads instead 

The Vue we somtimes use has signs TELLING you to leave your rubbish on the floor. 

Â