Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It's called a fry-up for a reason

Do u fry the beans and tomatoes.....in a cafe they should call it a deep fry ....at home a grill ....only thing to fry is the egg & mushrooms maybe the bread if you're into that stuff

Just now, Meath_Villan said:

Do u fry the beans and tomatoes

Well, I would never ruin a breakfast by putting a tomato anywhere near it. But I understand people who do, regularly fry them.

back to my original gripe .....grill the bacon have the rind nice a crispy

so Grill- b&w pudding, tomato (season & grill), sausages, .....Fry/Braise-breakfast mushrooms (the big one)....Fry-egg, potato hash (if made fresh),boxty,Potato Farls,

Heat in a pan- tinned toms (if your into that) , beans

A hotel I worked in would par boil spuds cut them small,deep fry them & toss them in loads of butter salt and saute onions 

We used to a have fry up every Friday, and everything was done in a frying pan. Including the beans. They went into this thick mush, still beans but like a paste, tasted awesome. I recommend cooking beans this way. And bacon. I've never grilled bacon ever.

Time wasting cockwombles.

Got a car for sale so put it on a few websites. So far four people have said they are going to come and have a look and not one of them has shown up. And not one of them had the decency to tell me they weren't coming. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

And people who put oil in the frying pan before cooking sausages/bacon should just hurry up and shoot themselves.

Yup . Should always use butter. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm with Meath on this one, grilling is much healthier too.

And people who put oil in the frying pan before cooking sausages/bacon should just hurry up and shoot themselves.

44 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Yup . Should always use butter. 

Put it all in a sandwich with lots of butter on the bread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

6lbs of lard.

Our Nan cooked everything in lard, and her bacon sarnies are yet to be bettered. I use a bit of fry light myself, or even dry fry on a low heat.

Â