Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Passport photos - does anyone look good in theirs? Had mine done today. Look like i should be on Crimewatch 

Yeah, I look like I've just been deported from a World Cup, for being a hooligan on mine. 

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

blocked nose from a cold, so bloody irritating.

I've got a tickly throat which means I can indulge in one of my guilty pleasures, Halls blackcurrant soothers.  Though to be fair they are cheaper than chocolate bars nowadays.  I'm not sure they've got anything you can overdose on in them otherwise I'd eat them as sweets.

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 1

On 10/9/2015, 6:58:11, BOF said:

The word 'zeitgeist', or rather any person who ever uses it in spoken language. "Yah, I really feel it captures the zeitgeist".  Oh F*****K off you pretentious spunktrumpet.

Came across this today which reminded me of your post 

8MQRizJ.png

Deserves a lifetime of wedgies and locker stuffing.

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 3

Playing devil's advocate, I kind of agree with 'red' above, to the extent that 'zeitgeist' basically is much shorter than any other way of saying the same thing: 'my view of the common cultural trends observable today' or something. It really isn't particularly obscure either. 

On 10/9/2015, 6:58:11, BOF said: The word 'zeitgeist', or rather any person who ever uses it in spoken language. "Yah, I really feel it captures the zeitgeist".  Oh F*****K off you pretentious spunktrumpet.

8MQRizJ.png

I really never want to meet that person :) That's a lesson in how to be unambiguous and be a complete dick all at the same time. There's a middle ground :D

• Like 1

On 10/9/2015, 6:58:11, BOF said: The word 'zeitgeist', or rather any person who ever uses it in spoken language. "Yah, I really feel it captures the zeitgeist".  Oh F*****K off you pretentious spunktrumpet.

8MQRizJ.png

I read it in the voice of one of Christopher Mintz-Plasse's generic geek characters.

Â