Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Rita Ora FTW. 

I've said it before, but she looks dirty (in a good way)

Anyway, getting back on topic. People's appalling parking skills in car parks. Come back to my car today to find the car next to me had parked that close (almost over the line) and gave me a tiny gap to open my door and slide in like Mr Stretch. I'm not a 28" waist anymore and they are big coupe doors. I think I've pulled a hamstring 

yep, shes filth.

• Like 1

Jeez, TFI Friday is tedious shite. It got to be that way back in the day, and it's even worse now. Chris Evans has one of the most punchable faces in the history of TV.

Worst come back ever.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Rita Ora FTW. 

I've said it before, but she looks dirty (in a good way)

Anyway, getting back on topic. People's appalling parking skills in car parks. Come back to my car today to find the car next to me had parked that close (almost over the line) and gave me a tiny gap to open my door and slide in like Mr Stretch. I'm not a 28" waist anymore and they are big coupe doors. I think I've pulled a hamstring 

I am an absolute gash parker in car parks, awful, and I cant reverse in at all, I suspect people mutter what a word removed every time I park. In a street parallel parking, I own everyone, living in a one way terraced street I have honed my parallel parking skills

9 hours ago, PongRiddims said: Rita Ora definitely puts some right minge on it

I'm waiting patiently for her sex tape to be leaked.... 

Rumours of a Shakira one. Oh baby!

After hearing rumours about the size of Pique I'd imagine it's more like an exorcism.

9 hours ago, PongRiddims said: Rita Ora definitely puts some right minge on it

I'm waiting patiently for her sex tape to be leaked.... 

Rumours of a Shakira one. Oh baby!

After hearing rumours about the size of Pique I'd imagine it's more like an exorcism.

Ooh baby when you talk like that

• Like 1

Â