Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I have never seen any of the Back to the future films. 

great, now I can come out and 'admit' the same

I saw a bit of one of them, there was a bully, some 50's rock n roll and a mad professor, it was all a bit simple. I wandered off and did something else.

I saw a bit of one of them, there was a bully, some 50's rock n roll and a mad professor, it was all a bit simple. I wandered off and did something else.

I did go on the back to the future ride at Universal in Florida though if that helps 

180px-U_Wot_M8_Original.jpg

Back to the Future 3 is not a bad film but not a patch on 1 and 2. It just feels like an afterthought. 

I may be biased as I don't like westerns, parody or not. 

• Like 1

If only we had a thread for discussion on such film related matters ...

Not a huge fan of them but they are always great for those lazy Sunday afternoons when you can't be arsed to do anything other than veg on the sofa ....

1 , 2 and then 3 for me whilst I'm here though

This is a very funny image. You standing at the television noting the items above out loud, and then wandering out to the garden and taking the lawnmower apart.

• Like 1

I didn't fancy any potatoes with my quiche for dinner so I had naan bread with it instead and it didn't really work as a combination. I kind of wish I had other vegetables, like salad or something to change things up a bit. Either that or a girlfriend.

• Like 1

Â