Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Can you actually buy anything through their website? Genuine question.

I just went on again and tried to find my way to a particular game. I have no idea how to do it.

We were discussing it at work a little while ago and we came to the conclusion that you can't.

That makes slightly more sense then.

You still can't find anything on there. You'd think they'd have information about what they have in store.

It just seems to be a not very good movie/music/game review website.

That makes slightly more sense then.

You still can't find anything on there. You'd think they'd have information about what they have in store.

It just seems to be a not very good movie/music/game review website.

It reminds me of the websites in GTA, just a bit pointless.

• Like 1

Motorway drivers who race right up to your bumper with full beams on, then when you do decide to change lanes, drive past you at a tenth of a mph faster than you are going. 9 times out of 10 they are driving BMWs as well.

• Like 4

Motorway drivers who race right up to your bumper with full beams on, then when you do decide to change lanes, drive past you at a tenth of a mph faster than you are going. 9 times out of 10 they are driving BMWs as well.

You do know the outside lane is only for over taking in not pottering along in your pork pie hat and driving gloves

Had some idiot in some kind of Volvo 4x4 tailgating me down some windy country road last night with his lights on main beam. He finally decided to overtake me, on a corner as you'd expect from those types. I gave him a good dose of main and tested out the newly wired in front fog lights.

Had a similar thing this morning.

Council were cleaning leaves off the pavement on my way in to work. I didn't know what to do so I just walk right up behind it and flashed.

B1GV5LPIMAABhn4.jpg

I got passed and then he followed me down the street.

How do these big tv channels like BBC and Channel 4 have such atrocious on demand apps. I have to watch a 2 minute advertisement before anything on 4od, with several 3 minute ads inbetween. iPlayer, if you skip ahead, the audio is ahead of the video, such a pisstake.

Council were cleaning leaves off the pavement on my way in to work. I didn't know what to do so I just walk right up behind it and flashed.

B1GV5LPIMAABhn4.jpg

*past*
  • Like 1

B1GV5LPIMAABhn4.jpg

I like the effort you went to to blur the vehicle registration number   ;)

Â