Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Back the future 3 really was a shit film

Agreed. Someone in the film thread said it was the best one!

It's not good.

I thought it was the bes.....**** it, this is VT. I'll never win.
Not when you talk bollocks ;)
I'll have you know that I speak only the finest of bollocks.

I like Back to the Future 3. It's better than 2 imo.

Proof, if anyone needed it, that 2 is better than 3

3 is just totally out of place. Its like Star Wars Episode 1. It plays up to all of the things people liked about the first film but does it really poorly. The 30 years each way of the first 2 films worked perfectly.

The wild west is just a gimmick. Its not a bad film, but its a typical sequel. The first 2 films work together really well.

Back the future 3 really was a shit film

Agreed. Someone in the film thread said it was the best one!

It's not good.

I like Back to the Future 3. It's better than 2 imo.

[emoji112]

Nah 2 is great. Mainly because it intertwines with the first one so well.

Then number 3 is like "hmmm wouldn't it be funny if they were in the Wild West? And wouldn't it be funny if everyone looked the same and still knew each other despite it being 100 years earlier? And wouldn't it be funny if the doc couldn't invent gasoline? And wouldn't it be funny if the doc didn't just ask Marty to bring some stuff with him to make the delorean work? And wouldn't it be funny if ZZ Top were there? Etc etc"

Edited by Stevo985

I hate 3, because I love westerns, and dislike parodies of westerns. I hated Blazing Saddles for the same reason.

I love a good Western myself, but I adore Blazing Saddles. One of the funniest films of all time.

• Like 2

Order of best for me is one, three then two.

They're all great anyway.

You're not that in to films though are you? But that's the order I'd put them in too.

I hate 3, because I love westerns, and dislike parodies of westerns. I hated Blazing Saddles for the same reason.

See that's interesting because I love Westerns and that's one of the reasons I like 3. Similar to my Batman Obsession I like anything Western related, parody or not.

I love a good Western myself, but I adore Blazing Saddles. One of the funniest films of all time.

1kx50SF.gif

• Like 2

Â