Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who never text back, or take about three hours to do so, when I know they have their phone on them constantly. They all deserve Ebola or similar.

People who get arsey when you don't answer your phone or text back. It's a flashing piece of bleepy plastic, and it isn't actually the boss of me. If you're being ignored by someone it's because you're not as far up their list of priorities as you think. View it as a learning experience and move on,

Is it really too much trouble to take a few seconds to respond though? I don't think so. Especially when it's regarding a pressing issue. Fair enough if you're busy with something. I don't expect instant responses every time. But when you always have to wait hours for a response from the same person no matter what, it's annoying.
I always reply in a timely manner , if I get sent a joke from a mate it's only polite that I send one back

I do hate it though when you are having a conversation with people and they start replying to text messages ( or even answer the phone ) for that matter ... Mainly colleagues at work that do that , if I'm in my office talking to someone and my phone rings then I ignore it , I find it incredibly rude when people immediately pick up the phone .

I'd say that's more the norm for people to answer the phone at work. Caller ID obviously.

For the first time ever I've just blocked somebody because of the way they're droning on in the main forum. At least with those loved and moved along, BJ10 and Jez for example, they tried to formulate some kind of debate. This guy - just a wind up merchant. Plain and simple. Luckily most don't seem to take him too seriously.

Pissed me off that I felt the need. I tend to think everyone is entitled to an opinion, even Nigel Farage. Not this knob though. Not for me thanks.

del.jpg
Of all of Birmingham's hounds he believes himself to be the finest.
Bit of a plonker...

For the first time ever I've just blocked somebody because of the way they're droning on in the main forum. At least with those loved and moved along, BJ10 and Jez for example, they tried to formulate some kind of debate. This guy - just a wind up merchant. Plain and simple. Luckily most don't seem to take him too seriously.

Pissed me off that I felt the need. I tend to think everyone is entitled to an opinion, even Nigel Farage. Not this knob though. Not for me thanks.

del.jpg
Bit of a plonker...

I'm missing something here.

del.jpg
Bit of a plonker...

I'm missing something here.

I don't think you have, Rodney...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â