Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Eddie Hearn gets right on my tits, every opportunity to be infront of the camera and he's there. Press events there he is, any fight he's remotely involved in he's front and centre at the ring, during the fight he's partial to jumping in the ring 1.5 seconds after the fight has ended, or even before in the case of froch bute. Interviews after the fight, you better believe he's there. Fame whore doesn't even do him justice.

Nose candy?

Dentist recommends I try it to keep me out of the biscuit jar, but it's so expensive.

I hadn't gotten a filling in a while. It's a bit uncomfortable, but I really like my dentist. She might be the one.

• Like 1

I bought a Surface 3 a while back.  It is the most fantastic device possible to own at the moment IMO.  A few Managers took a look but said nothing to be honest when I first got it.

Month later,  CEO in the UK buys one,  suprise suprise,  they all want to ditch the ipads / laptops and get one the same.  They have always wanted one apparently.  words removed.  So now we are getting 5 or 6 of them.

I am unsure why I am pissed off with this,  I just am.

• Like 1

Looks like an improvement to me!

I remember going to the opening night there.. plus had some good nights there in the years that followed. Last time I went (few years back admittedly), it was shite! 

Mind you, still better than Rococo was. 

Mrs H and my daughter have gone to a Halloween party leaving me and the boy at home

She took all the sweets and treats with her saying the code is if you don't have a pumpkin on your front doorstep nobody will knock so we won't need anything

It's been like night of the living dead with kids trick or treating ... Guess nobody told them the "code"

Luckily I came home from work via the shops and bought a mountain of sweets otherwise I'd be known as the Scrooge like bloke in our village

I swear it's the busiest year yet ... Maybe the pumpkin on your doorstep actually means piss off and leave me alone and MrsH has the code wrong

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Â