Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My alarm is the default ringtone for iPhones, not sure why.

But all the managers where I work (there's a lot of them, have now been given iPhones by the company. But most of them don't bother changing anything on them, so they're all set to the default ringtone. Whenever anyone gets phoned it sends a chill down my spine.

The Hypocrisy thread ..

I pop in every now and then for the comedy value but really I shouldn't bother as it's the same predictable stuff

I rarely bother and when I do, I write something and delete it before posting most of the time

This Spurs "record" thing that ended today. They had gone 68 games without a win away at one of the so called big four. That dated back to August 1993, when of course, the big four didnt really exist. Arsenal were mid table also rans for a few years pre Wenger and Chelsea were **** shite until Matthew Harding turned up.

This Spurs "record" thing that ended today. They had gone 68 games without a win away at one of the so called big four. That dated back to August 1993, when of course, the big four didnt really exist. Arsenal were mid table also rans for a few years pre Wenger and Chelsea were **** shite until Matthew Harding turned up.

I even heard it being referred to as the 'Traditional Big Four' on Five Live today.

:bang::angry::angry::angry:

What the **** are these words removed on?

• Like 1

Blues fans. Get super-lucky with one result and they're already shooting their mouths off.

meh - I'm used to them crawling out of the woodwork

. It just makes them all the more laughable.

"Did you go to the game" is usually enough to make them go away.

Â