Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

And of course Ketchup which according to a lot on here should be kept in the fridge, but isn't kept in the fridge in the supermarket (although i keep my ketchup in the cupboard)
"Refrigerate after opening".

why? 15 years ago ketchup, HP etc never had that little silver foil on top and you didn't have to keep it in the fridge then. Basically ketchup is tomatoes pickled in vinegar, but you don't have to chill onions, red cabbage, cucumber, walnuts, cauliflower (picallili) or eggs. Its just a marketing thing chilling it makes it sound fresh, same applies to sunny delight.

Note never touch sunny delight

When you're driving, and the moron in front of you is doing 35/40 in an NSL. Why? Pull the **** over, there is no need to drive that terminally slow. It isn't icy, your car can drive in the dark. For **** sake.

It is, but of all the random things I've seen in here the lamenting of forms of cheese ranks high enough to warrant seeking out the whys and wherefores. :)

I see your point on the grater actually, but then I'm a lazy bastard and generally fork out for the pre-grated stuff.

It is, but of all the random things I've seen in here the lamenting of forms of cheese ranks high enough to warrant seeking out the whys and wherefores. :)

I see your point on the grater actually, but then I'm a lazy bastard and generally fork out for the pre-grated stuff.

The grated stuff is astronomical! If you don't want to wash the grater, soak it first then wash it later.

In other news, a cheeky handful of grated cheese, when no one is looking, is tasty.

As long as you use the large holes in the grater, it's easy to wash up. Just a quick wipe, inside and out with a sponge - with, not against the direction of the blades, obviously - and a rinse, and Bob's yer uncle.

If you use the tiny holes in the grater you're asking for trouble - although I realise this may be more suitable for very hard cheese; I normally only grate cheddar.

Why would that piss you off? Do you have a vested interest in sliced cheese?

Isnt that what this thread is all about?

I think its because a cheese grater is a bastard to wash up!

I never find this (moulinex grater) difficult to wash up.

We have one of those, never used it after the first couple of times.

Simple is best:

cheese-shredder.gif

I have the same grater as Mike too. What you do is you grate your object so far, then, when getting near to your fingers, you eat the rest - thereby avoiding any nasty accidents !! - Particularly if you're grating chocolate to put on a cake. :P

Â