Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When you're driving, and the moron in front of you is doing 35/40 in an NSL. Why? Pull the **** over, there is no need to drive that terminally slow. It isn't icy, your car can drive in the dark. For **** sake.

I'm convinced most of the population don't know what the NSL sign means.

I agree Stevo, iif I wasn't repping a 1.3L Ford Fiesta, I would probably ram them off the road. But I am so I won't. God help them if I ever get a Disco.

Italy v Romania

..in Klagenfurt.

What's that all about then? I mean Klagenfurt isnt very far from the Italian border at all (30 mins or so, and maybe a 90 minute drive from the nearest major Italian settlement, Udine) but that still doesnt alter the fact that the game was played in Austria. Was it an Italy home game? Were they banned from playing in Italy for crowd trouble or anything?

There's a big difference between being a boy racer and driving at a good speed without risking the safety of yourself and others though Mike.

And the Klagenfurt point brings me onto another bugbear.

The preconception that if you are from England and are a football fan, you are a hooligan. We barely get any hooliganism now, especially when you compare to Italy, the racism in Spain, and the Eastern Bloc countries and the Balkan countries are awful for it!

People who have milky tea.
And people who think that milky tea = weak tea, and non-milky tea = strong tea.

You can have strong tea with lots of milk and weak tea with very little; the two things are unconnected.

Italy v Romania

..in Klagenfurt.

What's that all about then? I mean Klagenfurt isnt very far from the Italian border at all (30 mins or so, and maybe a 90 minute drive from the nearest major Italian settlement, Udine) but that still doesnt alter the fact that the game was played in Austria. Was it an Italy home game? Were they banned from playing in Italy for crowd trouble or anything?

I've scoured the net for the answer but can't seem to find one. The last crowd trouble incident was deemed to be Serbia's fault. There's no commercial interest either. It's not like Argentina v Brazil in the Middle East. It's confused and annoyed me.

What is an NSL?

National Speed Limit.

5Iytn.gif

If you drive on country lanes a lot (and you will if you live on the outskirts of a large conurbation) then you will regularly get stuck behind the kind of dickhead* who drives at 40mph in the 60mph limit stretch of road, then carries on driving at 40 when the limit drops down to 30. Its infuriating.

*My personal bias makes me think that they are also the kind of dickhead who drives at 68mph in the middle lane of the motorway regardless of how busy the road is. When there is 350 yards of clear road on the inside lane and somebody is still glued to the middle, it should be punishable by death. Or at least severe wounding.

• Like 1

Boy racers.

People who text while driving or play around.

I don't like people on the phone but actually can live with that because they are still eyes on the road, texting though....seriously, why do people risk their lives? is it that important? it never is.

My Brother is a bit of a cock, lives that life style, I mean don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic driver, if you went Go Karting, he'd win it by a clear mile but he drives down the motorway at times 100mph, driving with his knee's, while texting and eating.

Been driving since he was 17 and never crashed somehow despite driving crazy fast and constantly fidgeting around, texting, music etc...my heart races whenever I'm in the car with him (which is never unless emergency)

What is an NSL?

National Speed Limit.

5Iytn.gif

If you drive on country lanes a lot (and you will if you live on the outskirts of a large conurbation) then you will regularly get stuck behind the kind of dickhead* who drives at 40mph in the 60mph limit stretch of road, then carries on driving at 40 when the limit drops down to 30. Its infuriating.

*My personal bias makes me think that they are also the kind of dickhead who drives at 68mph in the middle lane of the motorway regardless of how busy the road is. When there is 350 yards of clear road on the inside lane and somebody is still glued to the middle, it should be punishable by death. Or at least severe wounding.

How I love that sign back home.

Boy racers.

People who text while driving or play around.

I don't like people on the phone but actually can live with that because they are still eyes on the road, texting though....seriously, why do people risk their lives? is it that important? it never is.

My Brother is a bit of a cock, lives that life style, I mean don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic driver, if you went Go Karting, he'd win it by a clear mile but he drives down the motorway at times 100mph, driving with his knee's, while texting and eating.

Been driving since he was 17 and never crashed somehow despite driving crazy fast and constantly fidgeting around, texting, music etc...my heart races whenever I'm in the car with him (which is never unless emergency)

Been a big problem here in Canada as anywhere. Though some of the provinces now have laws against using mobiles while driving. Get caught using one while at the wheel of a vehicle and its a near $300 fine so somewhere in the area of 180pound fine. Thatll teach anyone not to use their phone.

Â