Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

those **** who harass you in pub toilets selling lollys, after shave and passing you tissue to dry your hands! :evil: I swear that one day i will choke one of them buggers with hugo boss!

Bog trolls.

"Spray of Armani gets you punani"

Pubs that show football but don't have the commentary on!

I actually really like that. You don't get the shite commentary and "pundits" clouding and shaping your views of the game.

You don't get commentary when you go to the game ....

I actually really like that. You don't get the shite commentary and "pundits" clouding and shaping your views of the game.

I could handle it without the commentary but I think crowd noise at least is required to get some kind of feel for the atmosphere.

It feels like too much of a passive experience when there is music playing.

I could handle it without the commentary but I think crowd noise at least is required to get some kind of feel for the atmosphere.

It feels like too much of a passive experience when there is music playing.

Exactly!! I'm there to immerse myself in the game - not to listen to pissing Fall Out Boy. I want to hear the crowd and the pundits talking out of their arse. It's part of watching the game on television.

Imagine sitting at home watching the game, but having it on silent and playing "Rocks Greatest Hits" on your stereo instead.

Imagine sitting at home watching the game, but having it on silent and playing "Rocks Greatest Hits" on your stereo instead.

While drinking overpriced beer :thumb:

over-priced beer at home?

Have you been shopping at Waitrose? :lol: :winkold:

(or the american equivalent)

No, I was elaborating on how to make the home viewing experience match the pub viewing experience.

Ah. Gotcha!

You neglected the "Sh*t" addendum to the overpriced beer line, though. :winkold:

The lack of chapter sin audiobooks, and the fact that my iphone doesn't remember where I've listened to.

If I stop a podcast or even "audiobooks" like the ricky gervais show, I can come back to it days later after listening to other things and it'll play from where I left it.

If I stop the proper audiobooks I downloaded and come back to it about an hour later, it's gone back to the beginning of the whole thing. Th chapters are over an hour long so i can't remember where I got upto!

Well I could do either of those things, and to be honest when I remember that it won't save my place I'll just remember the time I was upto. But when everything else I listen to doesn't do that I forget quite a lot of the time.

Anyway, it's a tiny problem which is why it shouldn't piss me off

Â