Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who use thou instead of though.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S SHORTER DOESN'T MEAN IT'S RIGHT.

I hope you're happy CED, Shakespeare's crying at his keyboard.

He didn't use it instead of "though", he used it instead of "you".

"Tho'" is acceptable in some circumstances.

those **** who harass you in pub toilets selling lollys, after shave and passing you tissue to dry your hands! :evil: I swear that one day i will choke one of them buggers with hugo boss!

those blokes are hilarious, have so much banter with them on nights out especially the geezer in BZR, nottingham.

NO SOAP NO HOPE SON

NO SPLASH NO GASH

I love tube/underground/subway systems, wherever they are.

They just seem like magic - you go down a hole in the ground and come up somewhere else, with no idea how you got there. It's like Alice in Wonderland.

Don't listen to him.

The undeground is a treacherous maze of claustrophobic tunnels, full of people rushing around, trampling over each other in their desperate attempt to get back to the surface. One false move and you'll find yourself going North West on the Metropolitan line heading towards the arse end of nowhere.

Some people go down to the underground and don't appear again for hours on end after getting themselves lost in the complex web of passageways.

True story.

You're probably better off staying at home. :thumb:

I love tube/underground/subway systems, wherever they are.

They just seem like magic - you go down a hole in the ground and come up somewhere else, with no idea how you got there. It's like Alice in Wonderland.

Don't listen to him.

The undeground is a treacherous maze of claustrophobic tunnels, full of people rushing around, trampling over each other in their desperate attempt to get back to the surface. One false move and you'll find yourself going North West on the Metropolitan line heading towards the arse end of nowhere.

Some people go down to the underground and don't appear again for hours on end after getting themselves lost in the complex web of passageways.

True story.

You're probably better off staying at home. :thumb:

In Boston, they never come out ;)

background"]

In the 1940s, the MTA fare-schedule was very complicated - at one time, the booklet that explained it was 9 pages long. Fare increases were implemented by means of an "exit fare". Rather than modify all the turnstiles for the new rate, they just collected the extra money when leaving the train. (Exit fares currently exist on the Braintree branch of the Red Line.) One of the key points of the platform of Walter A. O'Brien, a Progressive Party candidate for mayor of Boston, was to fight fare increases and make the fare schedule more uniform. Charlie was born.

The fact that every televised game we get here in Australia has Trevor **** Francis, and he just slags off everything Villa does. He managed to find a positive comment when Villa played ManUre, but had to justify it by syaing how much of a SHA supporter he was and that it must have been some brilliant Villa play for him to even acknowledge it. rocket polisher.

People who pronounce "Ye Olde Pub" as "yee old-ee pub"

Firstly, its old, so just say old, and secondly the y in 'ye' is not a y, it's a rune, it's pronounced th. So the old pub, not ye old-ee pub.

Waking up - why must it be the most traumatic moment of the day? I feel physically ill and can't eat for at least an hour.
Hangover, or not?

I think I've found another advantage to getting older - I now find waking up a piece of piss. I don't need an alarm clock (as previously discussed), I can get up and moving pretty easily, and I can eat a hearty breakfast (never used to be able to face it when I was younger).

The fact that I woke up at 4 in the morning and grabbed a Fanta out of the fridge and drank half of it whilst semi-concious. Why? Why couldn't I sleep, why did I head straight for the Fanta, and why on earth did it help me go to sleep!?

Oh and re: alarm clocks I am hit and miss with them, sometimes they wake me up, other times I slumber through.

Waking up - why must it be the most traumatic moment of the day? I feel physically ill and can't eat for at least an hour.
Hangover, or not?

I think I've found another advantage to getting older - I now find waking up a piece of piss. I don't need an alarm clock (as previously discussed), I can get up and moving pretty easily, and I can eat a hearty breakfast (never used to be able to face it when I was younger).

Nope, no hangover, although it feels like one sometimes. I had a problem with fatigue as a result of an illness (not going to blame M.E or CFS or anything like that) a while back, I keep thinking it might be a 'hangover' from that.

This.

Horrible, isn't it?

Brushing my teeth makes me want to just throw up, and I can't even look at food until about 12.

Â