Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Boy racers.

People who text while driving or play around.

I don't like people on the phone but actually can live with that because they are still eyes on the road, texting though....seriously, why do people risk their lives? is it that important? it never is.

My Brother is a bit of a cock, lives that life style, I mean don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic driver, if you went Go Karting, he'd win it by a clear mile but he drives down the motorway at times 100mph, driving with his knee's, while texting and eating.

Been driving since he was 17 and never crashed somehow despite driving crazy fast and constantly fidgeting around, texting, music etc...my heart races whenever I'm in the car with him (which is never unless emergency)

Been a big problem here in Canada as anywhere. Though some of the provinces now have laws against using mobiles while driving. Get caught using one while at the wheel of a vehicle and its a near $300 fine so somewhere in the area of 180pound fine. Thatll teach anyone not to use their phone.

Over here someone just got fined $3000 (£1500) for performing oral sex - just to put things into perspective :D

Haha wow now that is rather intense and funny at the same time. :lol:

Some German tourist recently got charged 750 bucks 350 pound for chasing grizzley bears. Now im not sure how much you know bout those things but they could kill those people in a second. Letem chase them. Could make for a good new TV show....when tourists get mauled

Also the max speed here on the open highway is 60mph and if you go past arund 67mph get ready for a ticket and increase in insurance. THough really you wouldnt want to go much faster due to curves and such of the roads around here anyway. I get a treat when I head to America and can go 70-85 mph and not get pulled over...magic

But they've still got a 70 maximum. Which is dumb and outdated.

That's as maybe. I used to know a guy who was a traffic cop and his argument was that as the speed limit is 70, people tend to drive at 80 (which the cops are kinda cool with, hardly anybody gets nicked for driving at 80).

If they raised the limit to 80, more people would drive at 90. It's almost certainly true though I dont know if his legal views are shared by the rest of the force.

Actually, that's just made me think of one; if your alarm goes off during the day (or you hear a sound akin to your alarm) whilst you're wide awake. Everytime that happens, it feels like someone's peeling my eyelids back over my head. Urgh!

• Like 1

Boy racers.

People who text while driving or play around.

I don't like people on the phone but actually can live with that because they are still eyes on the road, texting though....seriously, why do people risk their lives? is it that important? it never is.

My Brother is a bit of a cock, lives that life style, I mean don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic driver, if you went Go Karting, he'd win it by a clear mile but he drives down the motorway at times 100mph, driving with his knee's, while texting and eating.

Been driving since he was 17 and never crashed somehow despite driving crazy fast and constantly fidgeting around, texting, music etc...my heart races whenever I'm in the car with him (which is never unless emergency)

Been a big problem here in Canada as anywhere. Though some of the provinces now have laws against using mobiles while driving. Get caught using one while at the wheel of a vehicle and its a near $300 fine so somewhere in the area of 180pound fine. Thatll teach anyone not to use their phone.

Over here someone just got fined $3000 (£1500) for performing oral sex - just to put things into perspective :D

Gillian Taylforth FTW!

Re: the speeding thing. I totally understand the frustration that can be caused by other motorists - I feel it too. But when I stop and think, there is something far more repulsive about the "I'm in a hurry, get the **** out of my way" attitude.

I think cars bring out the worst in people.

Re: the speeding thing. I totally understand the frustration that can be caused by other motorists - I feel it too. But when I stop and think, there is something far more repulsive about the "I'm in a hurry, get the **** out of my way" attitude.

I think cars bring out the worst in people.

I do the full length of the M4 and back every weekend and I can attest to the last line there, Mike.

I generally do about 85 where I can (thankfully my satnav tells me the camera/old bill hotspots) but there's always an idiot who refuses to pull over when it's clear you're going quicker than them. I don't hound them but just tap the full beam to let them know I'm there. Quite often get the bird for doing so even when it's them being inconsiderate in the first place.

The one that really gets my goat though, is when someone in a fiesta (or similarly weak-willed car) refuses to be overtaken. Just because I've got a sports car (of sorts), people always seem to want a race. You come up behind someone who is doing 70 in the fast lane and then they speed up just so you can't pass them. I normally just leave them to it but have been known to undertake when the road is clear. Sure it'll come back to bite me one of these days.

Oh definitely, people just get aggressive behind the wheel of a car, its a power thing, like whenever you have some power you usually go a bit power mad.

And yes Gareth, I DID set them, and I woke up (well into semi+conciousness then fell asleep again!

Occasionally, don't we all!? :D

Yes, but I'm more surprised that instead of endulging in a bit of early morning self-abuse you went back to sleep; priorities, for god's sake man!

Every erection you waste takes 5 minutes off your life. Fact.*

*-not an actual fact

Â