Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

If you dont put them in the fridge then what else are you going to put in those little egg shaped holders on the top shelf of the door?

Cadbury's Cream Eggs?

why would you put a Cadburys Cream Egg in the fridge, you freak?

Maybe to stop it melting in the Macclesfield heat.

Just to add to the egg debate...

With Egg's being semi permiable, if you put them in the fridge, they'll absorb whatever odours happen to be floating around in there (hence the concept of truffled eggs). So if you dont want your egg's to taste of that last slice of pizza, keep them away from the fridge.

Women who think just because you are a man you look at all women as sex objects.

I don't.

I only look at good looking ones with hot bodies as sex objects.

There is a theory (dont ask me where from) that it is impossible for a man to look at a women without first of all without assessing her for "sexual suitability". No matter what man, no matter what woman.

Traffic lights, they change to spite me.

Ha ha I know the feeling well.

I have various sets of lights on the way to work every 850 Metres. Always on red 99 % of the time, I only travel 18 Km's to work.

The Dutch are clueless about roads, I don't let it get me down any more as it's just funny. Every single 50/50 decision they have ever made when it comes to roads has gone against them.

Is it the done thing? They don't keep them in a refrigerated section in any shop I have ever been in. :P

True,

but they don't keep vegetables, salad, pizzas, celery amongst others in refrigerated sections either but I'd keep them in my fridge.

And of course Ketchup which according to a lot on here should be kept in the fridge, but isn't kept in the fridge in the supermarket (although i keep my ketchup in the cupboard)

And of course Ketchup which according to a lot on here should be kept in the fridge, but isn't kept in the fridge in the supermarket (although i keep my ketchup in the cupboard)
"Refrigerate after opening".

Just to add a bit more to the discussion, I keep eggs in the fridge, but, not in their shells.

I eat A LOT of omelettes and scrambled eggs, and in the morning I'm lazy, so I have already beaten eggs in a bottle in the fridge. Saves me a lot of time.

Interestingly when I'm in Hungary at my wifes family , the Nans live in a small village and keep chickens and grow their own veg etc

They keep eggs , meats etc out of the fridge in a cool room more akin to a larder

and the eggs last far far longer and taste far better than they do over here ...

with the added bonus that a chicken alive and kicking at 11:00 , n pretty much be served up on my plate at 12:00 FTW :-)

and the eggs last far far longer and taste far better than they do over here ...
That'll be for a couple of reasons:

1: They're getting them straight from the chicken, there's a fair bit of time between when eggs are laid and they end up on a shop shelf, so they're already past their best.

2: Chickens with a free run to feed naturally have FAR better tasting eggs. Chicken feed is horrible, worms give the chickens so much more nutrients and so the eggs are far richer.

Â