Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Brooks cleared of phone hacking. Disgusting.

I've re-bumped the Murdoch Scum thread.

This was always going to be the outcome, sadly. Coulson is Colt Severs, the Fall Guy

You'd rather an innocent person went to prison ... How bizarre

the thing I now find interesting is what the innocent verdict was based on

the titbits of evidence we've been given (by the media) have suggested / implied she was as guilty as sin

So is this a shock horror case of bias in the media telling us to think one thing when all the facts in the round should suggest something else, or a perverse verdict?

wrong thread really

You'd rather an innocent person went to prison ... How bizarre

the thing I now find interesting is what the innocent verdict was based on

the titbits of evidence we've been given (by the media) have suggested / implied she was as guilty as sin

So is this a shock horror case of bias in the media telling us to think one thing when all the facts in the round should suggest something else, or a perverse verdict?

wrong thread really

Presumably this isn't a John Grisham novel and the jury acted on the evidence presented to them ... Unlike VT maybe they weren't prepared to convict just because she voted Tory , rode a horse and knifed Brown in the back Edited by tonyh29

hmmm I think that was the point I was trying to make

Why has the version of the evidence we've seen suggested she was so evil, when a jury has decided she was innocent. It was a reflection on our press pushing their agenda before facts rather than any claim the jury were bent or nobbled.

I had to look up John Grisham. 

Gotta feel sorry for that kid in america (the KFC story)  granddads dogs mauled her face and now her grandmother looks to have used her in a scam on KFC ......Just hope that doesn't get in the way of any genuine good will to help the kid  

• Like 1

Double whammy tonight

Bar I'm played Hotel California , just explained to my mate how it's the worse song in the world bar one ... American Pie

Next song ...: yep bloody American pie

Part 2 .. Was in this bar last night and as you walk to the toilets there is an unexpected and cunningly hidden step that I pretty much fell down last night and it bleedin hurt ... Just gone to break the seal tonight and fallen down the same bloodybstepnagain ... Doh

Greece making it to the last 16 of the World Cup.

I'm in Athens

We have fire crackers going off and cars driving up and down beeping their horns

For sure Greece were the better team tonight and deserved the win but **** me did the ref have a holocaust on that pen decision

You'd have to be a dyed-in-the-wool Big Country fan to pooh pooh Hotel California and American Pie in the same post. :)

Worse it was the live acoustic version of hotel C , so not even redeemed by a bit of guitar to air guitar along to

I'm in Athens

We have fire crackers going off and cars driving up and down beeping their horns

For sure Greece were the better team tonight and deserved the win but **** me did the ref have a holocaust on that pen decision

Clear penalty.

You'd have to be a dyed-in-the-wool Big Country fan to pooh pooh Hotel California and American Pie in the same post. :)

Worse it was the live acoustic version of hotel C , so not even redeemed by a bit of guitar to air guitar along to

Ooh, yeah, the even sexier "flamenco style" version...serious musicians understand

Ooh, yeah, the even sexier "flamenco style" version...serious musicians understand
It was that bad he could have been playing it flamingo style

Anyway I've picked the last 3 winners of x- factor after the first auditions so I am more than qualified to offer musical opinions * .....

* I really shouldn't have to , but this was a joke and shouldn't need explaining

Edited by tonyh29

Double whammy tonight

Bar I'm played Hotel California , just explained to my mate how it's the worse song in the world bar one ... American Pie

Next song ...: yep bloody American pie

Part 2 .. Was in this bar last night and as you walk to the toilets there is an unexpected and cunningly hidden step that I pretty much fell down last night and it bleedin hurt ... Just gone to break the seal tonight and fallen down the same bloodybstepnagain ... Doh

thats **** karma for disliking hotel california.

Greece vs Costa Rica should be great match...

To be fair, I've got no issues with Costa Rica, they've played great football and deserved to top what looked like a very tough group. Greece have been terrible, and have scraped in by the skin of their teeth.

• Like 2

Â