Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This recent spate of changed avatars. Given that everything revolves around me, I can only assume you've all done it to piss me off.

I've been trying to find one which doesn't make me look like a sad bald fat old man. Don't hate me for it.

Seriously cute girl at work and today she finally needed to speak to me to ask for my help. I totally fell to pieces...half my response was mumbled and the other half came out a million miles an hour...she caught me off guard completely and I just wanted her to leave as quickly as she appeared!!

I'm bloody 28 and I still haven't got the hang of talking to girls!!:wacko:

• Like 4

It doesn't get any better tv. I still haven't got the hang of it at 40.

I was invited round to friends for dinner the other day. Knocked on the front door and her very attractive friend opened the door. I was kind of floored as I was expecting my friend to answer the door, certainly not this delightful creature. So, like the pro I am, I just stood there and stared. Couldn't work out if I'd picked the wrong house or what as I'd never seen this girl before. After what seemed like 40 minutes she said "so are you coming in?" I sort of mumbled and shuffled past her. Don't think I directly addressed her the whole time she was there and considering I knew everyone else (and they were all couples) you'd have thought I'd have managed some form of communication. Been cross with myself ever since.

• Like 1

Slow swimmers in the pool who think they belong in the fast lane and not the slow lane

Feel like drowning them sometimes

The worst bit is when they complain because your swimming to close to them perhaps they should move to the shallow end the slow lane or just gtfo completely

I'm bloody 28 and I still haven't got the hang of talking to girls!! :wacko:

I've always found this interesting. Why do some guys find it so hard to talk to women?

I think it might be a high testosterone thing. When the most important thing you can think of is how they'd look with their knickers round their ankles it's difficult not to be put off by the pressure.
  • Like 1

I've always found this interesting. Why do some guys find it so hard to talk to women?

yeah i find it very easy to talk to women, what pisses me off is the number of my mates that cant tell the difference between talking to women and chatting them up

fwiw if you can do the 1st one the 2nd is very easy

What you have quoted was a tad ambiguous. Obviously I can talk to 90% of the female population. It's that 10% ~ the ones I really really want to ****. And even then it's when i'm caught off guard.

I think in that instance it was because I was caught off-guard. Normally I have no problem talking to girls and throughout my life most of my closest friends have been girls. I wasn't expecting a set up and certainly not one that good looking ;)

I find it quite difficult to start a conversation with a woman. But then again I have that problem talking to blokes too.

Once the conversation is started, I'm absolutely fine.

Its weird, like I have some phobia of getting blanked. Its not even like I'm scared to do it. I just draw a total blank. I can't think of any possible way to start a conversation.

Once the conversation is initiated I'm totally back to normal.

Weird.

• Like 1

- People who are always 10-15 mins late for work, Leave 10-15 mins earlier you arseholes

i'm late every day! it would piss me off if i was tied down to the clocking in mentality

my official hours are 8.45 till 9.15, day 1 i worked 9 till 5, 8 years later i work 9 till 5, the thing is with the way the traffic works if i left 15 minutes earlier id actually get to the office about 8.30

last one in first one out pretty much every day, fortunately i've got a job where you are judged by the quality of your work rather than your hours and we can come and go between the office and our sites as we please so i can get away with it, also no one in my office really cares because i think we all play the game, the cardiff away game for example, i got up and left at 3.30, everyone knew why, no one cared, friday afternoons are like the mary celeste at my place

Â