Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The amount of dickheads who fail to dim the main beam 

Are they on main beam or are they xenon headlights? Either way I blind them back.

main beam ....when its raining with front fog lights on ......absolute words removed 

Ankle fracture apparently. Thought it was hurting

This has to be the closest thing to good timing at least, right?

Nope I need to get back practicing in a month. If it definitely is fractured it made the Olympics even more impressive personally. Pain blocked out!!

• Like 3

Ankle fracture apparently. Thought it was hurting

This has to be the closest thing to good timing at least, right?
Nope I need to get back practicing in a month. If it definitely is fractured it made the Olympics even more impressive personally. Pain blocked out!!

I had that thought too, but I don't know if winning an olympic medal can become more impressive

Does a friendly smile before starting a conversation not work guys?

If you're referring to myself and/or CED I think the answer to that is self-explanatory...

When I'm drunk, however, I talk to everyone about every subject under the sun and slip in some rudimentary Latin from time to time.

Like a few weeks ago I was in a bathroom and wound up having a prolonged discussion about pensions in the public sector vs private sector which I have no knowledge of whatsoever yet held my own. Or at least I thought I held my own.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Yeah the more drunk I am the better I converse. In 2012 in my most drunken night ever (described it on here aggggges back) I had a prolonged conversation with Germans about football, in German.

That is to say I spoke German, they spoke English. It sort of worked.

However if you catch me sober you'd better chat to me about a) Football (soccer/NFL) B) Cricket c) Tolkien d) fraud otherwise you're going to have a tough time.

You guys are lucky, here's a picture of me (I know some of you wanted one of my Reignsness, it's the eyes I think) at work before I discovered Villatalk

giphy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM

You guys are 90% of my social interaction

tumblr_lpqderbKC61qf8h0s.gif

You both can't be that miserable and depressing for real surely?

I'm actually quite a reasonable human being but I've carved out a niche on VT as a miserable **** and I can't really move out of it without upsetting my fans.

I'm not.

• Like 1

You both can't be that miserable and depressing for real surely?

I'm actually quite a reasonable human being but I've carved out a niche on VT as a miserable **** and I can't really move out of it without upsetting my fans.

You're probably one of my favourite posters. Never change.

• Like 1

Â