Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Being told I have to work overtime to cover 3 workers who have gone on holiday this week.

I'm self employed. Like **** am I working this weekend.

So you looked in the mirror and said ...you have to work overtime ?

Or a sub-contractor who will be looked upon unfavourably when contract renewal time comes :P "Hey he refused to cover when our managers messed up and allowed too many holidays".

This

I worked as a contractor for 5 years ... there were 8 out us when I started , me being the 8th in

few years later there were 2 contractors left , me and one other 

the other 6 didn't dance at the required times :)

The cretins I work with.

We went on a course this week paid for by our company, at the cost of about £1,000 a head. The exam for the certification was multiple **** choice with 4 options, and a total of 40 questions.

One of the simpletons got 8. Eight. 20% on a paper consisting entirely of multiple choice with 4 options. That's a special kind of retarded.

The cold grip of age. I keep getting pain in my right knee after running or even walking for 20 minutes. No ligaments damaged and physio simply said it's wear and tear with age. I'm 31 I'm not 40 like!

But I have had a fair few knocks on that knee and the knee fluid has leaked out more than once after one of our aggressively competitive five a side games.

Beware ye young uns. Age is only a few years away.

My testimonial will be held later this year. Tickets will go on sale shortly.

I'm 35 and starting to find it difficult to keep up with my knee injuries. I refuse to accept it.

I work a couple of Saturdays a month by choice, If i was asked to work this Saturday i would have done, i abject to being told i have to work this weekend. Its an incredibly childish stance im taking but one im taking all the same

That's really terrible.

what of it?!

Did you fancy that guy? 

Because you were rubbing your thighs a lot. Body language FTW.

Did you fancy that guy? 

My legs were cold? :)

Still, I like my privacy to do unspeakably perverted acts to the other half, without interruptions

Isn't the solution to do unspeakably perverted things to his mother whether he interrupts or not?

e.g. he comes home, finds you doing $UNSPEAKABLY_PERVERTED_THING to mom on the sofa in the living room.

A few times like that and he'll move out, I think.

Wouldn't even have to be unspeakably perverted, necessarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1Bd_Epy9A

what of it?!

Did you fancy that guy? 

My legs were cold? :)

Bet you wanted him to warm them up? ;)

Those bikinis without a strap around the neck. They turn even a nice set of juggs into something resembling a croissant. Why?!?

• Like 1

Any sort of news/TV programme where they go out and talk to people on the street.

I've just had to mute the anniversary games after 8 minutes because all they're doing is talking to the spectators about the olympics. None of them have anythign interesting to say, it's all the same questions and the same shit answers. As it is on every programme they ever do this on.

WE DON'T WATCH TV TO HEAR WHAT AVERAGE JOE THINKS!!

• Like 2

Â