Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That's what you get for living in the countryside, you fucktards!

Coming from a city whose local dialect sounds like its inhabitants have been spreading shit in fields whilst drinking poorly made scrumpy for generations, thats very rich indeed :mrgreen:

yokel.jpg

Whoa there!

One of my best mates at work is from Bedminster :)

So I'm allowed to be as harsh I want to you Bristolians :P

Playing the race card there too... 

I was around a friends house yesterday evening and they put a new comedy on tv called Badults.

It was probably the worst thing I've ever seen on the TV. If it was on channel 4, I'd have assumed it to be a clever parody of rubbish comedy. But there wasn't a hint of irony about it, it was simply the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen.

Did anyone else share in my pain? 

• Like 1

It's just a proving ground though isn't it? Good stuff starts off there and moves on (and bad stuff falls away). Wasn't Little Britain started on BBC3? Cue a discussion on how good LB was. Point is it was successful (and IMO good) and was on BBC3 for a time.

It's just a proving ground though isn't it? Good stuff starts off there and moves on (and bad stuff falls away). Wasn't Little Britain started on BBC3? Cue a discussion on how good LB was. Point is it was successful (and IMO good) and was on BBC3 for a time.

That's what it used to be, and some very good stuff debuted on BBC3, the excellent Nighty night for example. 

Unfortunately, this is no longer the case, with the channel now littered with tripe about Magaluf and wearing too much makeup.

As Mike says, the writing was on the wall in fairness.

Edited by Shillzz

Â