Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Still on BBC3, but they're just all shit.

Most of them have been, frankly.

I can't remember the last comedy series that impressed me.

So it's still their testing ground. OK.

Ridiculously idealistic cross-training in the work place during the initial phase of a project at the complete expense of productivity and progress, grinding a project to a halt over some unworkable wonderful notion that everyone ends up knowing how to do everything equally (from a starting position of nought). Good luck with that :thumb:

I only watch ITV for football (when there is no other choice).

It's the middle-England channel. Full of dull farts like Titchmarsh. Terribly safe and excrutiatingly dull.

And said Titchmarsh program is massively inferior to Gardeners' World on BBC2.

Whilst there's some chat about channels, I'd like to ask whether anyone watches anything on ITV!? For such a high profile channel, it doesn't half churn out some absolute shite. I can't remember the last time I watched something of interest on there.

No, nothing at all. Not even the England friendlies.

Their target audience must be pretty thick judging by the programs they churn out.

I'm fast coming to the conclusion that all TV is rubbish. I'm sure there are some well-produced dramas that are worth 'getting in to', but is anything really worth getting in to? Probably not, it's all a vast waste of time.

Whilst there's some chat about channels, I'd like to ask whether anyone watches anything on ITV!? For such a high profile channel, it doesn't half churn out some absolute shite. I can't remember the last time I watched something of interest on there.

Their target audience must be pretty thick judging by the programs they churn out.

I'm fast coming to the conclusion that all TV is rubbish. I'm sure there are some well-produced dramas that are worth 'getting in to', but is anything really worth getting in to? Probably not, it's all a vast waste of time.

BBC4 FTW. All the other channels can go to hell.

The route from Radio 4 to BBC TV is still there for comedy.

Count Arthur Strong being the most recent graduate.

Which is quite funny on the radio but an absolute abortion of a TV program. 

BBC4 FTW. All the other channels can go to hell.

Yeah, I can take a bit of BBC4, and a little BBC2, perhaps even some Channel 4. But it has to be cut and shut - if I'm tied to come back at another point in the future, then that's almost resigning yourself to the fact that you won't have anything better to do next Wednesday evening.

The route from Radio 4 to BBC TV is still there for comedy.

Count Arthur Strong being the most recent graduate.

Which is quite funny on the radio but an absolute abortion of a TV program. 

Exactly the same, with added visuals, IMO. The cafe looks exactly as I imagined it.

I like it.

Jane Austen is going to be on the upcoming £10 note.

What a load of crap.

should be kelly brook in a bikini

Certainly an incentive to save.

General TV is woeful.  I only watch it for football and to occasionally scan the documentary channels.  

If I want to watch a series I will either buy the box set or acquire by other means.

Jane Austen is going to be on the upcoming £10 note.

What a load of crap.

do keep up :)

tonyh29, on 26 Jun 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Jane Austen going on the new £10 note

did she cure cancer , did she save mankind .... no she wrote a few books

might as well stick J K Rowling on the thing and be done with

Edited by tonyh29

No rhyme or reason to put her on the £10 note. But hey ho.

Elgar was chucked off the £20 note ages ago, used to be Worcester's only main claim to fame that the cathedral was on the note.

Also his bristly moustache was fiendishly difficult to forge correctly apparently.

Â