Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

28 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

My inability to remember foods I don't like all that much. Work canteen today, the BBQ chicken pizza looked nice, so I got that. Half way through eating it, I remembered I don't really like pizza.

I liked that because I thought it was funny, but I've unliked it now because you don't like pizza.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Unfortunately, it's a browser extension that you only ever find about when it's too late, but next time, you might be saved by Lazarus, available for both Chrome and Firefox.

It's saved me, a ridiculous number of times.

Thanks, I'll install this. Will likely come in handy because I'm applying for a lot of jobs at the moment.

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I liked that because I thought it was funny, but I've unliked it now because you don't like pizza.

Back at ya!

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

confused.gif

I should clarify that I don't really like pizza, other than Dominoes with a BBQ base and bacon.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I don't really like pizza, other than Dominoes

Dude - Dominoes ain't pizza! Dominoes is a pizza substitute, like artificial pizza, or vegetarian bacon or wevs.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, blandy said:

Dude - Dominoes ain't pizza! Dominoes is a pizza substitute, like artificial pizza, or vegetarian bacon or wevs.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't really like pizza.

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Is there anyway I can remove all the likes I have given @dAVe80? This pizza revelation is the final straw. 

I'd block me. Although you already might have, so you wouldn't be able to see this. So there's no point me replying... :huh:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Is there anyway I can remove all the likes I have given @dAVe80? This pizza revelation is the final straw. 

Yes, the site bailiffs will shortly be repossessing all the likes ever given to the pizza-hating weirdo. The likes will be donated to needy teenagers who seem to be running short of them, due to their unnaturally high levels of like usage in conversation.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, zak said:

BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce as the base!!!! why? just why?!

I don't like tomatoes, or rather anything that strongly tastes of tomato. I'm fine if they're not the strongest flavour in a dish, eg curry or chili con carne.

This is one of the main reason I've never been able to join the Mafia.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

I love tomatoes.

I use them as a snack. There's always an open pack on the worktop out the kitchen (never ever in the fridge). Once upon a time I'd have grazed on biscuits and stolen Haribo or a cheese triangle. Now I spend a bit extra and buy toms that taste of tomato and tuck in guilt free every time I end up in the kitchen.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I love tomatoes.

I use them as a snack. There's always an open pack on the worktop out the kitchen (never ever in the fridge). Once upon a time I'd have grazed on biscuits and stolen Haribo or a cheese triangle. Now I spend a bit extra and buy toms that taste of tomato and tuck in guilt free every time I end up in the kitchen.

:puke:

I'm a bit of a weirdo in that I'll eat Tomato Soup , Pizza with a tomato base and Spag Bol  ...but stick a tomato on my plate and I'll run for the hills screaming  ...

If there are tomato lumps in my Bolognese then I sit there and pick them out  , any lump bigger than 1mm goes to the side of the plate  , same goes for any veg by and large  , if I can see it then I ain't eating it

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Now I spend a bit extra and buy toms that taste of tomato and tuck in guilt free every time I end up in the kitchen.

what if they are Tomatoes grown by a unscrupulous tomato farmer who exploits his workers ?

Just now, tonyh29 said:

what if they are Tomatoes grown by a unscrupulous tomato farmer who exploits his workers ?

Blood tomatoes?  Bloodmatoes! :o

30 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

:puke:

I'm a bit of a weirdo in that I'll eat Tomato Soup , Pizza with a tomato base and Spag Bol  ...but stick a tomato on my plate and I'll run for the hills screaming  ...

If there are tomato lumps in my Bolognese then I sit there and pick them out  , any lump bigger than 1mm goes to the side of the plate  , same goes for any veg by and large  , if I can see it then I ain't eating it

Whenever I feel bad about being a fussy eater and not eating healthily enough, a tonyh29 post always makes me feel better about myself. 

• Like 4

Â