Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Went to the gym yesterday, was on the treadmill. Guy about 6 treadmills down talking on his phone with the speaker on. So loud I could hear him over my headphones.

Do you think I come here on a Sunday **** afternoon to listed to you prattle the **** on. **** off you word removed. Hope you break your ankle.

Was he talking about work? If so its even worse.

People who like everyone to know how important they are by shouting business conversations down the phone really get on my wick.

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

Was he talking about work? If so its even worse.

People who like everyone to know how important they are by shouting business conversations down the phone really get on my wick.

My mate used to have a habit of doing this. We were on a train to Edinburgh once for his stag do, and he just had to dial into a conference call, so he could spout a load of business jargon, loud enough for everyone to hear him. Later a couple of his workmates turned up, and confirmed as we all thought, he wasn't even needed on the call. We've never let him forget it, and he doesn't do it anymore.

11:30pm .....Honey the tumble dryer is not working ,,,,can you fix it .....now   ....FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  .....ok

Someone I work with hasn't been in for the last 6 weeks and there was complete silence about it. Found out today he's been diagnosed with cancer and they'd had out one of his lungs and got him on chemo...He's not even 30. Not a smoker either.  

I hardly even spoke to the guy, no more than the odd hello when we made a cuppa at the same time, but...****, what a terrible thing to happen to someone, especially at that age.

Edited by Davkaus

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 17:26, BOF said:

As an almost-apex predator it is also very high in levels of mercury too, so it's probably best not to eat it.

all the more reason to eat it , show it whose the real  boss

Cocoa and spiced rum flavour crisps

Just minging and ruined my day  .... luckily I also purchased pigs in blanket flavour at the same time so the day may still be salvageable

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Say what?! :blink:

blogger-image-2123560225.jpg

from someone that gets to taste countless flavours that never make it to market I can honestly say these are the worse flavour I've ever tasted  ...

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Someone I work with hasn't been in for the last 6 weeks and there was complete silence about it. Found out today he's been diagnosed with cancer and they'd had out one of his lungs and got him on chemo...He's not even 30. Not a smoker either.  

I hardly even spoke to the guy, no more than the odd hello when we made a cuppa at the same time, but...****, what a terrible thing to happen to someone, especially at that age.

Convo at work about cancer centered around what would you do if the doctor said you only have months to live (guy we know got the news last week to get his affairs in order as he has a few months).....

Â