Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 10/22/2016 at 11:16, rjw63 said:

Might be time to shut down the account.

I shut down my Facebook account 3 years ago. I feel better for it!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Seeing the Gabby Agbonlahor thread at or near the top of the VillaTalk forum every time I go there.

Mainly down to certain posters obsession with him

3 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Replica football kits , fine on children ,but for me ,the height of nerdism on adults .

Yes, my guy, I really hate 'em, like if your really committed to a team actually buy the proper shirt

The standard of English on the Beeb these days. It's dreadful. Grammatically it's usually OK but the flow of the writing is awful all of a sudden. It feels like a number of articles are assembled by an algorithm rather than written, and with the exceptionally dumbed down version at that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

The standard of English on the Beeb these days. It's dreadful. Grammatically it's usually OK but the flow of the writing is awful all of a sudden. It feels like a number of articles are assembled by an algorithm rather than written, and with the exceptionally dumbed down version at that.

There's a startling number of articles that are literally a bunch of tweets, with a sentence between each one.

One of my browser plugins blocks Twitter, so it took some time to realise that there were missing tweets in the 'articles', I thought I was having a stroke.

Just now, Davkaus said:

There's a startling number of articles that are literally a bunch of tweets, with a sentence between each one.

One of my browser plugins blocks Twitter, so it took some time to realise that there were missing tweets in the 'articles', I thought I was having a stroke.

Welcome to the Birmingham Mail website. 50% of the 'articles' are based on random peoples tweets

16 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

The dreadful x factor .In my eyes ,real talent doesn't stand in a queue

Lowest common denominator TV. 

Went to the gym yesterday, was on the treadmill. Guy about 6 treadmills down talking on his phone with the speaker on. So loud I could hear him over my headphones.

Do you think I come here on a Sunday **** afternoon to listed to you prattle the **** on. **** off you word removed. Hope you break your ankle.

Missing a delivery by 10 minutes. I **** swear they do it on purpose and wait outside to see that I'm gone because it's happened twice in the last week. Luckily the first time a housemate was in to get it but no such luck today. 10 **** minutes. :bang:

Â