Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Being blonde and fair skinned. I love the Summer but its bloody painful at times. No amount of sun tan lotion makes a difference, i'm going full lobster.

You have sunshine where you live?

Landan, yeah, every now and again.....

My nephew's father is so useless. He works 12 hours a WEEK, and always says he's exhausted when I ask him how he's doing. He doesn't even do hard labor, the clearing in the woods. 

• Like 1

He also never taught the kid to ride a bike. He's 13 in October and doesn't know how. So I've started to teach him. Also had to show him how to start a lawn mower today, cuz his idiot father never did. Useless parasite.

whenever i try to stream something and google a stream and this website comes up instead

http://www.ukispcourtorders.co.uk/

always for a split second i read the start as 'ukips' and get pissed off at nigel for banning the website.

Obviously this is all nonsense and shouldnt annoy me at all (well blocking streams is annoying).

Edited by gharperr

Going a bit on topic, self loathing Villa fans. The type who say, "we're shit, and we always will be, everything is doomed, and there's no point supporting the club any more, and nothing will ever change, and we won't sign anyone, and everyone is going to leave, and blah blah blah blah...." 

Just **** off! 

• Like 1

People moaning about the weather. 

Asked a mate at work if he was coming out this lunchtime to enjoy the sunshine. "Go outside? In this? You mad? It'll be stifling!" 

He sat at his desk and read. 

People moaning about the weather.

Asked a mate at work if he was coming out this lunchtime to enjoy the sunshine. "Go outside? In this? You mad? It'll be stifling!"

He sat at his desk and read.

Strangely enough that is exactly what did as well, though I'm not one of these double eyed bastards who complain about the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter, I hate the summer but absolutely love it when it is dark and windy and rainy in the winter.

And on that note I'm on the bus and I've got a severe case of Betty Swallocks, I'm half tempted to just take my jeans off and give my balls a little bit of an airing, bus is pretty busy though

And on that note I'm on the bus and I've got a severe case of Betty Swallocks, I'm half tempted to just take my jeans off and give my balls a little bit of an airing, bus is pretty busy though

nFSebim.gif

• Like 1

When people respond to the question 'How are you?' by telling you what day of the week it is.

Most often answered like this...

It's Monday isn't it, the weekend goes too quick.

It's Wednesday isn't it, 'hump day'

It's Friday isn't it, almost the weekend.

Got any nice plans for the weekend?

Er, no.

Going a bit on topic, self loathing Villa fans. The type who say, "we're shit, and we always will be, everything is doomed, and there's no point supporting the club any more, and nothing will ever change, and we won't sign anyone, and everyone is going to leave, and blah blah blah blah...."

Just **** off!

The Takeover and Summer Speculation threads are surely just a parody of Villa fans being miserable. I don't believe that some people can actually hold some of the batshit crazy views that get posted. Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1

The guy next to me at work has bad breath and a fan is blowing it directly up my nostrils.

I opened a pack of wotsits earlier, just so I could casually hold one under my nose to disguise the smell.

• Like 2

Â