Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Well I take comfort in the fact that most of the general public would agree with Phillips.

Really? When did they agree to this? Oh...

Only the barking mad (see things) the way you do. (And use so many brackets).

It doesn't take a genius to work out how and when to use brackets.

Oh... :crylaugh:

Question Time. The audience annoy me more then the Politicians. They never reflect the views of the average man on the street. Usually a mixture of toffy nosed students or barking mad lefties.

The audience most certainly annoy me. That bloke covered with the self tan had an annoying orange face.

Toy Story 4.

Yes indeed.

I did sigh to myself a little when I read about that. I know the all mighty dollar is king, but **** me that trilogy ended perfectly.

An even more unnecessary film than Alien Resurrection. 

Companies or ebay sellers that use Yodel, I think in the future I am going to give neutral feedback on ebay if people use yodel.

This.

Last parcel I was expecting, I paid extra to get it delivered on a specific day.

It didn't turn up. To be fair, I got my p&p refunded. I then specifically asked that they deliver in two days time, NOT the next day. They assured me this would happen.

It arrived the next day.

By the sheerest fluke I happened to be in, but my feedback was not exactly positive.

Yodel, natch.

Companies or ebay sellers that use Yodel, I think in the future I am going to give neutral feedback on ebay if people use yodel.

This.

Last parcel I was expecting, I paid extra to get it delivered on a specific day.

It didn't turn up. To be fair, I got my p&p refunded. I then specifically asked that they deliver in two days time, NOT the next day. They assured me this would happen.

It arrived the next day.

By the sheerest fluke I happened to be in, but my feedback was not exactly positive.

Yodel, natch.

So apparently its been left under a disused door at the back of my property, there isn't a door at the back of my property and you cant access the back of my property. I am not expecting the item to be there when I get home.

My last Yodel package, they left it on my doorstep. Like literally in the middle, in plain view. Anyone could see it and I had to step over it to get in the door.

Hilariously, they'd also posted one of those sorry we missed you slips through the door telling me "LEFT ON DOORSTEP"

No shit.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â