Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Lorries who pull out on the motorway and proceed to overtake another lorry at 0.5mph faster.

Coned off sections of the motorway to protect one man with a strimmer 4 miles up the road.

Where the m5 merges at wednesday.

People who drive at 50mph on the motorway.

The **** motorway.

• Like 2

I wanted to write surely, but thought somebody would put Shirley. So I put Shirley, but somebody still mentioned Shirley.

Shurely shome mishtake (to be said in a shean connery Irish accent).

Shirley, it's Sean?

Benedict Cabbage Patch, or whatever his name is.

Yes! And why the **** does it need to make the news in other newspapers just because he's announced his engagement in The Times. Who gives one!?

Also:

The phrase "Hump Day". I walk into work today and hear some word removed wish her colleague "Happy Hump Day". Oh **** off! It's Wednesday, you clearing in the woods.

The women who spent the whole of her train journey telling someone on the phone IN A VERY LOUD VOICE that she was "very cross" because someone hadn't done something they were supposed to at work. You're not important, so you put your phone away.

• Like 1

I wanted to write surely, but thought somebody would put Shirley. So I put Shirley, but somebody still mentioned Shirley.

Shurely shome mishtake (to be said in a shean connery Irish accent).

Shirley, it's Sean?

And he's Scotch.

Yes! And why the **** does it need to make the news in other newspapers just because he's announced his engagement in The Times. Who gives one!?

Also:

The phrase "Hump Day". I walk into work today and hear some word removed wish her colleague "Happy Hump Day". Oh **** off! It's Wednesday, you clearing in the woods.

The women who spent the whole of her train journey telling someone on the phone IN A VERY LOUD VOICE that she was "very cross" because someone hadn't done something they were supposed to at work. You're not important, so you put your phone away.

Perhaps she wanted humping?

I don't know why. I think he's a great actor.

But I absolutely hate him.

just read his interview in last months Empire

God he sounds boring  .. lighten up a bit you're  a megastar  man , go snort coke off a hooker or drive your Prius into a swimming pool

I've never subscribed to Tony's view of working people. i.e. people who wear suits aren't good at their job or mocking people who talk business while they're on a plane or whatever.

BUT, when I flew back form Ireland last week there was a woman on her phone and her tablet the whole time we were at the gate (flight was delayed) looking very busy and making lots of calls because she's so busy (this was at about 8pm)

As far as I can tell she was ordering carpets for the office and making such a meal of it she could have fed the five thousand!

"Oh sorry Dave, I'm at the AIRPORT flying to BIRMINGHAM"

"I've been in IRELAND at a MEETING"

"I need to get this sorted TONIGHT!

So that annoyed me. I'm convinced she was just trying to look like a busy business woman when in reality, it could have all have waited until the morning.

• Like 4

I've never subscribed to Tony's view of working people. i.e. people who wear suits aren't good at their job or mocking people who talk business while they're on a plane or whatever.

BUT, when I flew back form Ireland last week there was a woman on her phone and her tablet the whole time we were at the gate (flight was delayed) looking very busy and making lots of calls because she's so busy (this was at about 8pm)

As far as I can tell she was ordering carpets for the office and making such a meal of it she could have fed the five thousand!

So that annoyed me. I'm convinced she was just trying to look like a busy business woman when in reality, it could have all have waited until the morning.

• Like 2

I hate people like that. The funny thing was that we even had a few at the university, pretending they had proper jobs. So relieved to see the back of them.

So I ordered COD online as I couldnt get to the store until Saturday. It arrived today and they have sent me the wrong **** headset. So I contact them and they state I need to return the item, and once received they will send out a replacement.

1. Why the **** should I have to get off my arse and post a **** item when I ordered it online to stop me having to do that?

2. Why the **** do I have to wait a **** week at least now until I get what I want through their **** incompetence.

3. Don't ever order from Game, they are **** shite.

do you want your " Tony was right" T-shirt  in medium or large  :)

I had 3 of them on a flight to Portugal the other week , conference in the Aisle (blocking everyone else  of course ) whilst they conflabbed on their pitch and strategy  and looked important as they pushed buttons on the laptop

that should have been done days or even weeks before you go to pitch  , the plane is for shut eye or beating your high score on the latest app  

when I sat next to a certain David Cameron on the plane to Turkey the other year `(that never gets old :) )  , do you think he sat there with a pile of paperwork .. did he heck , he flicked his shoes off had a glass of red and watched Kung Fu Panda the same as me (minus the heathen red of course)  ... and that is how it should be done

• Like 2

I hate people like that. The funny thing was that we even had a few at the university, pretending they had proper jobs. So relieved to see the back of them.

Did they retire?

The fact that I want money to buy my own things without asking my parents, but I'm too lazy to get off my fat arse and look for a weekend job.

Your parents making you ask for money should piss you off. Tell them you want a certain amount placed in an envelope and slid under your door every week, and if it's ever late you'll stop loving them.

I've just eaten a delicious bag of sweets. Meant to just eat maybe three, but finished a bag of twenty plus. But they were delicious so it's alright

Just been reading through the last few pages vigorously nodding my head and dishing out likes, like they were confetti.

I love you bunch of miserable reprobates and degenerates. You see the world with the same disdain as I do. 

The fact that I want money to buy my own things without asking my parents, but I'm too lazy to get off my fat arse and look for a weekend job.

Your parents making you ask for money should piss you off. Tell them you want a certain amount placed in an envelope and slid under your door every week, and if it's ever late you'll stop loving them.

I've just eaten a delicious bag of sweets. Meant to just eat maybe three, but finished a bag of twenty plus. But they were delicious so it's alright

They'd probably send monopoly money in an envelope with a big **** off written on it.
  • Like 3

Rim jobs for cash. Just make sure you specifically state that the men have to come to you.
Hmmm tempting...

Â