Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who don't make a 'fast lane' on escalators, absolute words removed.

After living in London for two years I fully appreciate this, New Street is absolutely terrible for it. 

After living in London for two years I fully appreciate this, New Street is absolutely terrible for it. 

To be fair, public escalators in London have signs saying this, they don't anywhere else.

Nipped to the shop at dinner to get a drink, two women behind me, one on the rather large side talking about how hot it is.

Woman 1 - "I'm finding it difficult to sleep, I'm having to have a shower in the morning to get the sweat off from the night"

Woman 2 (the chubster) - "horrible ain't it, my minge (she actually used that word) is starting to get sweaty just from walking around.

Now I've said on here before that I work in some rough areas, I've been offered everything from drugs to playstations, but hearing a woman say she's gota sweaty vagina really has made me dead inside.

Nipped to the shop at dinner to get a drink, two women behind me, one on the rather large side talking about how hot it is.

Woman 1 - "I'm finding it difficult to sleep, I'm having to have a shower in the morning to get the sweat off from the night"

Woman 2 (the chubster) - "horrible ain't it, my minge (she actually used that word) is starting to get sweaty just from walking around.

Now I've said on here before that I work in some rough areas, I've been offered everything from drugs to playstations, but hearing a woman say she's gota sweaty vagina really has made me dead inside.

Least it stops you sweating...

To be fair, public escalators in London have signs saying this, they don't anywhere else.

They do in [New] New Street, but no one takes any notice. 

Was women 1  attractive? and surely people should have a shower every morning...some people are just nasty.

Edited by Voinjama

Â