Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

We were kidding. weren't we Drat? :)

Cycling on roads is a necessary evil anyway, in cities or districts that don't have cycling paths. I don't think you should be too harsh on them.

Edited by legov

People who do stuff just to keep up or because of the fear of missing out. I am almost certain that people are doing things in life to keep up rather then because they want to. Loads of women having kids because their friends and sister's are for example.

I don't want to have kids (at the moment) for fear of missing out on stuff.

Absurd overpricing of things when the consumer has no alternative, such as at gigs, cinema, festivals etc.  Disgusting and should definitely be controlled.

Easy, don't go to the concert ;)

• Like 2

I will have kids because I am with the right person and we feel it is the right time to, rather then because lots of other people are and I feel like I am getting left behind.

What about getting a girlfriend? (genuine question)

Edit: Hell, what about f***ing?

Edited by legov

Absurd overpricing of things when the consumer has no alternative, such as at gigs, cinema, festivals etc.  Disgusting and should definitely be controlled.

Easy, don't go to the concert ;)

I should be allowed to go and see a band without having to re-mortgage the house for a drink and a snack.  They stop you taking your own in too, even water.

Â