Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yeah not up to the knees like old people do , just around the ankle to make my trainers comfortable and not Ming

Shorts with trainers are for playing sports, Mr H.

If you're wearing shorts for comfort and keeping cool then it's sandals, espadrilles, boat shoes or something like that (without socks!).

That.

Except not sandals. Your feet should stay covered up unless you're on the beach. They're disgusting.

I am absolutely sick of seeing human feet everywhere I turn.  Both in public and on TV (always when I'm eating).

They are horrible, I would much rather stare at an erect schlong all day.

• Like 1

Yeah not up to the knees like old people do , just around the ankle to make my trainers comfortable and not Ming

If you're wearing shorts for comfort and keeping cool then it's sandals, espadrilles, boat shoes or something like that (without socks!).

That.

Except not sandals. Your feet should stay covered up unless you're on the beach. They're disgusting.

I am absolutely sick of seeing human feet everywhere I turn.  Both in public and on TV (always when I'm eating).

I don't like looking at ears. Next time you look in the mirror take a good look at your ears. I don't know why you need all that gristle on the side of your head when the listening takes place inside.

That.

I don't like looking at ears. Next time you look in the mirror take a good look at your ears. I don't know why you need all that gristle on the side of your head when the listening takes place inside.

Isn't it something to do with helping to capture sounds? 

This just got shared on my facebook timeline.

1017508_10201574069743048_378390970_n.jp

Usually they annoy me but this one was so stupid I just laughed. Part of me wants to respond with ridicule but these are clearly fragile people.

• Like 2

That.

Isn't it something to do with helping to capture sounds? 

There must be an evolutionary reason for it but I cant imagine someone's hearing being affected too much if the outer ear was removed.

Usually they annoy me but this one was so stupid I just laughed. Part of me wants to respond with ridicule but these are clearly fragile people.

You should photoshop Jimmy Saville's head on to that 'ghost' and send the picture back to them.

That's a very red baby. Looks like the offspring of Judith Chalmers and Hellboy.

Edited by Designer1

here is another bit of blundering you couldn't make this shit up 

"Monday August 10 2009

Taxpayers will have to compensate the operators of the new M3 motorway if the number of motorists using the road falls below agreed targets. 

For the first time, the National Roads Authority has agreed a "minimum traffic level" in its contract with the toll company Eurolink. 

If traffic falls below expectations, the State will have to make up the shortfall in payments to the firm.

The NRA says the agreement is necessary to attract private investment in the project.

The controversial €650m motorway, which passes through the Tara-Skryne Valley in Co Meath, is due to open in the middle of next year."

"ALAN O'KEEFFE – 02 APRIL 2012 10:05 AM

MORE than €130,000 a week is being paid by the State to toll operators because two motorways are not busy enough. The huge payouts to the toll operation companies this year will be bigger than last year because fewer cars and lorries are using the M3 motorway and the Limerick Tunnel."

You should photoshop Jimmy Saville's head on to that 'ghost' and send the picture back to them.

Can someone make that happen. Not having photoshop is a bit of an obstacle for me :)

We knew that from the get-go (well I did). It was always "you wanted it so here it is, now use it. If you don't use it you'll all pay for it anyway".

We knew that from the get-go (well I did). It was always "you wanted it so here it is, now use it. If you don't use it you'll all pay for it anyway".

We wanted the train ...but they built a road  ...the politician who got this thing built has since built a big mansion and retired 

Edited by Meath_Villan

Â