Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think it's serious enough to warrant legislation.

Consumers should be protected from being trapped and utterly ripped off.  The mark up for these kind of things in the UK is disgraceful.

Also people that don't know the difference between the words : too/to . You/you're etc. these people need shooting.

Such people should only be shot after all those who don't know the difference between the word allowed and aloud have been shot first.

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think it's serious enough to warrant legislation.

Consumers should be protected from being trapped and utterly ripped off.  The mark up for these kind of things in the UK is disgraceful.

Out of interest, how much is the mark-up?

Fat women in short skirts.

I remember the last time I went down Broad St (several years ago, mercifully) I saw hoards of these. Fat trollops in short skirts paired with crop tops. Jesus, it was revolting. Thighs that looked like 100lb of wobbling tripe, then another roll of blubber extruded out between two bits of tightly stretched material.

These sad bitches really thought they looked hot and "all woman". No, fat word removed, you lust look like a badly dressed walrus and we don't want to **** you because you are revolting, not because we are intimidated by your all-woman hotness.

slow walking

people standing around in supermarket aisles talking

hell this seems like an extension of the things that piss you off thread :P

It's no different really. I guess it will soon be locked for this very reason.

Topless blokes on sunny days.

Yeah this.

If you're at a beach, fine. Or even if you're lying in a park or something.

But those guys that like walk round the streets. No.

Varies but I'd say double

It varies but I'd say double.

Triple in cinemas.

Consumers should be protected from being trapped and utterly ripped off. The mark up for these kind of things in the UK is disgraceful.

If it's too expensive don't buy it. They will soon lower their prices to a point where people will start buying again.

• Like 2

I will have kids because I am with the right person and we feel it is the right time to, rather then because lots of other people are and I feel like I am getting left behind.

What about getting a girlfriend? (genuine question)

Edit: Hell, what about f***ing?

Condoms....

The scroll bar on my web browser keeps going white. As in, not the whole scroll bar, just the small bit that you actually drag up and down.

Well annoying as it makes it practically invisible

Like your penis...

Your mom saw it just fine...

Â