Gareth Barry (Man City)

Si.

254 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Barry back?

Well if Spurs are getting shot of him I'd much rather get Parker to be honest.

Turned into a bit of a cock when he went to Spurs but still a consummate professional and would be a real leader in that midfield. Surely would be on lower wages than Barry and would probably play on for a year or two longer.

Yes please please please. Gaz Baz loves Villa and would be an amazing mentor to Westwood. If the wages aren't outrageous then make it happen Lambert!

Nah, he loves Spurs and money

When Lambert quashes this, we'll start hearing about a Spurs link

He wasn't the quickest when he was here last,hes a slower player now.No thank you.

considering he never ever relied on pace then it wont be a problem

That is true but that also doesn't mean that his game wouldn't suffer if he became slower or less mobile as it has.

I don't really follow this. Have you seen our squad? Ireland, Bent, Hutton, Given and the recently released Dunne

How many of them did Lambert sign?
Like I said I'm happy Lambert is steering the ship as that means we probably aren't interested. But Lambert isn't at the meetings to negotiate wages, he's on holiday (according to Okore). Faulkner is there and if the Milner/Ireland swap is anything to go by he's happy to drop our drawers and lube us up. Edited by ArteSuave

Young can shove any return so faaaar up his a*se it comes out of his face and back up his a*se again

x 10000. 

A very good player for us and I understood him joining United to further his career but after the way he conducted himself in the game at Old Trafford I hope I never see that diving cheat wearing a Villa shirt again. 

• Like 1

Can't believe this is a question tbh... 110% yes.

Can't believe this is a question either. 100% no.

Why wouldn't you want an experienced player who's much better than anyone we have now? No-brainer for me, I will happily take Barry back, think he will be a top drawer signing and give our team some much needed experience.

Same reasons that the other 'no' voters gave.

The manner (and destination) of his departure. I said at the time I hoped his career would crash and burn, and I feel no different now.

Â